• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Liver Detox???

Buzzard

Placeebo Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Which liver help do you prefer with D-Bol?

Dosage?

Start before you start the oral?

Where is the best deal (price) on it?

Liv 52. Takes 2 weeks to build up in your system so load 2 weeks prior to the oral. Drink PLENTY of water daily.

Liv 52. Takes 2 weeks to build up in your system so load 2 weeks prior to the oral. Drink PLENTY of water daily.

Thabnks Bro... I already drink 1-2 gallons daily.

Liv52 works well for liver protection. Cycle Support powder is also very good. Load with the dosages recommended on the bottle, but you'll still have toxins in your liver until full discontinuance is allowed as well as it being completely out of your system. I believe the clear time is 5-6 weeks for oral dbol and injectable is 5 months.

After that, you may want to use one of the many liver cleanse products out there. However, use one made for this use as some of them will be weaker than those used for this purpose.

And as stated above, use a ton of water.

I thought Liv 52 didn't really do much while on the oral, that it was intended for after cycle therapy only.

Tylers Detoxication Factors Phase I and II.

2 caps twice a day.

Had bloodork done and within 2 weeks of stopping dbol at 50mg ED for four weeks AST and ALT were within "normal" range.

how many liv 52 tabs do u take per day ?

I know that nobody is probably going to listen to me. But the number one liver detoxifier is bile. You need to eat bitter foods to boost your bile production, and try to lay off the simple carbs, which inhibit bile production. JMO.

Adequate bile production can resolve high cholesterol in 2 weeks. It will knock out almost any parasitic infection and will keep your excretion channels open which is especially important while on cycle. :)

I know that nobody is probably going to listen to me. But the number one liver detoxifier is bile. You need to eat bitter foods to boost your bile production, and try to lay off the simple carbs, which inhibit bile production. JMO.

Adequate bile production can resolve high cholesterol in 2 weeks. It will knock out almost any parasitic infection and will keep your excretion channels open which is especially important while on cycle. :)

Good post.

I originally asked a question stating that I dont believe I've ever eaten a bitter food. Turns out I have after googling it:

bitter melon
citrus peel
unsweetened chocolate
dandelion greens
escarole
quinine (tonic water)
mustard greens
cabbage
broccoli
cauliflower
turnip
Chinese cabbage
radish
horseradish
watercress
soy products
cheeses (some)
miso
kale
arugula
brussel sprouts
artichoke
grapefruit
zucchini
radicchio
bread
asparagus
kohlrabi

Good post.

Wow, I was expecting to get flamed. Thanks CT !

Most people produce 0.5 litres of bile per day, and the healthy range is 3 litres daily. Forgive my metric conversion. :p

The liver goes through 3 phases of detoxification, and the last is the emptying phase, in which bile carries the toxins OUT, if you don't have enough bile, the toxins have to wait for enough to be made and end up backing up in the liver.

The inhibitors of bile production are moldy foods, fruits and sweets (when not combined with fats to slow absorption) and efferent cytokine induced duodenitis.

Just something to think about. Keep your liver flowing, keep your liver happy :)
If your gall bladder does not produce enough bile, toxins back up into your liver, then into your spleen and lymph nodes. Keep excretion channels open while on cycle, your body will thank you like mine has.

I originally asked a question stating that I dont believe I've ever eaten a bitter food. Turns out I have after googling it:

bitter melon
citrus peel
unsweetened chocolate
dandelion greens
escarole
quinine (tonic water)
mustard greens
cabbage
broccoli
cauliflower
turnip
Chinese cabbage
radish
horseradish
watercress
soy products
cheeses (some)
miso
kale
arugula
brussel sprouts
artichoke
grapefruit
zucchini
radicchio
bread
asparagus
kohlrabi

I'll be damned. I eat a lot of bitter food, too. Had no idea.

mmmm moldy foods....
Homer%20drooling.jpg

I'll be damned. I eat a lot of bitter food, too. Had no idea.

Yes, unfortunately when it comes to cleansing your liver, insulin spikes are your enemy. So especially while on cycle, I try my best to keep insulin levels stable, because I value my liver. I have noticed no difference in gains after I discontinued my high carb whey protein shake with slower digesting quality foods.

mmmm moldy foods....
Homer%20drooling.jpg

What's scary about this, is that a lot of foods can be as much as 25% - 50% moldy before you can actually SEE the mold on the foods.

One example, is brown rice after about 5 weeks has an average of about 30% mold. How old do you think the rice is in those bags or bins at the store?

Dr Hulda Clark: Moldy food & aflotoxins « livingnetwork.co.za/

Yes, unfortunately when it comes to cleansing your liver, insulin spikes are your enemy. So especially while on cycle, I try my best to keep insulin levels stable, because I value my liver. I have noticed no difference in gains after I discontinued my high carb whey protein shake with slower digesting quality foods.

What's scary about this, is that a lot of foods can be as much as 25% - 50% moldy before you can actually SEE the mold on the foods.

One example, is brown rice after about 5 weeks has an average of about 30% mold. How old do you think the rice is in those bags or bins at the store?

Dr Hulda Clark: Moldy food & aflotoxins « livingnetwork.co.za/

Damn

Back