• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blood Work

paolo584

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just got back my test results from some blood work I had done last week. Does anyone know where would it say anything about test levels. I would like to know if the gear that im using is legit. The Doc said everything is good except my good cholesterol is low, she said to do cycling. Only if she knew thats is off limits for me (im bulking).

Thanks

There will be a section that says Total Test or Free Test. Atleast that what mine said.

You'll look for a section that says either Total Testosterone or Free Testosterone. But here's the deal. If you're on good gear, your test levels will be really low, your good cholesterol will be low, and your bad cholesterol will be really high. Your doctor will be freaked out but they might know what's going on. My doc came to me and asked if I was using gear. I was honest and he just lectured me and said to keep up with my health and to come back when I finished that cycle. Everything eventually went back to normal but he still lectured me. Don't worry...they can't turn you in bc of lab work but if they care they'll probably just give you a bunch s**t about it. Hope this helps.

^^
I don't see any part that says "total testosterone or Free test". HDL Cholesterol is low.

You have to order a Testosterone level test. They don't just autiomatically perform one...

well my results came back at like 300, which is on the low end of the spectrum.

....So I demanded my doctor to prescribe me so of dat testosterone gel.

Cock blocker said ...no! I got pissed, and left. I grabbed the nurse's ass as I

:mooh:left.

Back