• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pharm Grade

The Prototype

Performance Enhanced
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is Norma gear considered pharm grade? What are some pharm grade companies?

Norma is Pharm. I like Schering & Organon.

/V

Thx V. I've used Organon Sust and am using Norma Enan now. I guess almost anything you get in an amp would be pharm huh? I can't imagine a ugl going thru all the trouble of making amps.

Thx V. I've used Organon Sust and am using Norma Enan now. I guess almost anything you get in an amp would be pharm huh? I can't imagine a ugl going thru all the trouble of making amps.

You would be surprised how much fake gear is out there in amps. The pharms we just mentioned have all been copied and faked.

/V

You would be surprised how much fake gear is out there in amps. The pharms we just mentioned have all been copied and faked.

/V

I believe it. There's never a shortage of scammers out there. Fortunately I used the Sust and it turned out good but I did a lot of business with my source back then, just not gear, so I trusted him. This time the Norma has been really good. I'm really happy with the quality. I got it from a board sponsor. They have a really good reputation on here so I hoped for the better. It turned out well but you can never be too cautious when it comes to your body.

Norma is one of best from Greece,they have testosterone enanthate and also deca durabolin!

Norma is one of best from Greece,they have testosterone enanthate and also deca durabolin!

Thanks for the feedback. I'm using the test e right now. $7 an amp. Not bad considering it's pharm grade.

In Greece, they now only have deca in 50mg/ml. You used to be able to get a box of 5 bottles dosed at 200mg/2ml per bottle for 35 euro. No longer. I know because I live there parts of the year.

Test enan is OTC, most of them carry testoviron (test e 250mg/ml) amps by Bayer/Schering. Adex, nolva, proviron, etc. is also OTC. I love Greece. :)

/V

Back