• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AI during bulking cycle?

EOD

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's up fellas. Got a quick Q. I'm currently running 500mg of sustano a week with 200mg tren-E a week. What would be the best AI including prolactin to use during this BULKING cycle? If there's 1 thing I can take for prolactin and regular estrogen gyno that'd be sweet. Any and all help greatly appreciated,even the flaming. Go ahead,fire proof pal

Great attitude (seriously!)

Victor is right-as always. A good A/I is the way to go. Good luck with your cycle.

Curious about that also.. Since I will be doing a very similar cycle soon (300mg tren instead of 200mg. only difference). I plan on doing 0.5mg arimidex eod... Will this be sufficient ? I will also have caber & letro on hand.. just in case... Better to have them than not :)

what is a cheap AI that will take out water? it all seems so expensive. but i guess it's not best to use it if you're not gonna use it right

Yes they are expensive but worth it.

Aromasin is great but adex and letro work.

Vitamin C.

/V
media_preview.php

LOL! Yes, vitamin C does act as an AI, it obviously doesn't have the same properties as aromasin, for example....but you should always increase your vitamin C dose when on. It really does help.

/V

IML Gear Cream!
Any and all help greatly appreciated,even the flaming. Go ahead,fire proof pal
Gotta have that attitude on these forums. :spin:
I use an AI throughout the entire cycle. 25mg ED of aromasin. I have tried half of that per day but it wasn't enough for me. Some people though, 12.5 will work

how much vitamin C would you suggest? i still might go ahead and get aromasin, but i'm just curious.

how much vitamin C would you suggest? i still might go ahead and get aromasin, but i'm just curious.
You will need aboout 3-5 grams daily for a diuretic effect. I would split the doses throughout the day.

I get a scrip for my adex and get it at costco 90 pills for 30.00. I couldnt believe the price, but its true.

Adex is generally a bit cheaper that Aromasin, but the latter is the most effective.

Sweet thanx alot bros. Appreciate the help. Oh and "loosing water weight guy" thanx for hijacking-off my thread bro. Aromasin it is.

Back