• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

few questions

muscle37

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i posted this in peptides and had like 40 something views and no responses. u guys seem to be active on the boards and have good advice...so if ya dont mind let me know what ya think. just finished a test 400/tren a/ dbol(for first 4 weeks) cycle. was on for 10 weeks thanks. my goal is to be well...huge.
took aromasin while on cycle and about to start nova.

i have a few vials of IGF-1 DES 1,3 and IGF1 LR3. I was wondering which ones you guys liked better? Ihave done the DES already with good results but didnt like the frequent pinning and the incredibly short half life. Its my understanding the LR3 has a longer half life. true? If so how often do you shoot the LR3 and at what dose? Also is it ok to take this while running PCT from an AAS cycle. Thanks guys.

hoping i can perserve some size and maybe even grow some more in between aas cycles.

IGF1-LR3 is fine for PCT. 50mcgs ED will be enough. Reconstitute with acetic acid.

Back