• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Weeds

irish_2003

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
just started watching this on netflix last weekend.....got thru season 1.....excellent writing....great show.....i'll rank it up there ahead of Sons of Anarchy and just below Breaking Bad

Wha's it about?

i dont care for it. Breaking bad though, i love it.

I watched one episode and thought it was alright, it seemed like a chick flick though. Breaking Bad was awesome, I always hoped Jesse would die. Entourage was good, its like the male version of Sex and the City.

I think I have actually seen that show, it was like high drama over growing weed(not high as in stoned but as in over the top), I kept remembering my friend Slop in HS who's family had a patch in the woods behind their house where they grew, it was like 1/16th of an acre but densely packed,,,they also had a few goats they thought they would let out if they saw helicopters hovering the area, but one time the goats got loose and devoured almost half the crop. That was about as dramatic as it got around his house since generally everyone was too stoned to get dramatic....what I thought was ingenious was they had a net with leaves stuck in it they kept over it most of the time and a big area cleared right next to it where they burned their trash so if heat signatures appeared cops might think it's just burning garbage......... yeah people burn their trash out in the country...

Last edited:
Back