• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pct starting tomorrow!

Sounds like you will stay shut down. You had recovery problems because you didn't take hcg throughout your cycle. Dump the Anavar, and give your body a chance to recover. If you care about restarting your natural Test production, give your body a chance to do so. Not much of a fan of Nolva, either-but that is another topic. Personally, I think the Clomid and Aromasin is enough.

Last edited:
This is the best brief summary I've seen on here of the problems with Nolva. Borrowed (Stolen) from a post by CT-

Why nolvadex is a poor choice

1. Nolva inhibits IGF and GH.

2. Additional strain to your liver.

3. Nolva blocks estrogen, it's not a suicidal like aromasin.

4. Clomid blocks estrogen AND stimulates LH.

5. Increase in progestin sides.

6. Nolva does NOT stop the production of estrogen.

.......Still want to use this useless outdated garbage of a drug?

I've always had better success with Clomid and Aromasin. Still a matter of debate for some, but to me Clomid is the clear winner for PCT.

MDR is spot on as always....nolva is a tool of the past. Most guys keep some on hand just in case of emergencies. But if you run your AI correctly, you should have no need for nolva what so ever. Ever.

/V

Back