• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Homo Thugs

seen these before.

beanie was just high as shit in that vid. obviously rollin on mdma or somethin.

weezy and baby gotta be gay. whether he raised weezy as a son or not, no one kisses their "father" on the lips.

Meh. why didnt NORE name names?

never seen anyone act gay when they smoke trees till now.lol
I dont think hes rollin

Sorry man, I couldn't even watch that stupid shit. I feel a little bit dumber for watching as little as I did! :pissed:

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry man, I couldn't even watch that stupid shit. I feel a little bit dumber for watching as little as I did! :pissed:

I agree with you %100, thats the point of most hip-hop though.

In conclusion , This gentleman (who I consider a true patriot) tells it how it really is...

YouTube Video

how the fuck is keeping your legs open not masculine?

So the exact opposite would be crossing your legs, right? So is crossing your legs masculine? Fuck this guy. He doesnt know wtf hes talking about.

I think he makes a lot of good points on pointing out how most hip-hop is designed to attack the family structure, moral values of the male/female species, and in general attack the masculinity of the male species. A example of how hip-hop has be manipulated to a certain degree to push a certain agenda is the military one. You can find hip-hop and the military go hand in hand, from the dress code, to dog tags, to the glorification of being a "soulja" .

hahaha. homo thugs. just the title made me laugh.

reminds me of DMX... he used to talk about homo thugs alot

Yeah I remember that, shortly after that he caught a bunch of cases and got thrown in jail sporting some pink.

YouTube Video

I agree with you %100, thats the point of most hip-hop though.

In conclusion , This gentleman (who I consider a true patriot) tells it how it really is...

YouTube Video

Lol at the the idiot sounding like a sudo Malcolm X. Does Britney Spears represent white culture? What about Kid Rock? The guy is a self important faggot who completely overlooked the fact that nearly all pop culture icons are flamboyant, because they need the attention and the press to keep up album sales not to mention their inflated egos.

HialeahChico, you really get sucked into all those conspiracy theories.

I think he makes a lot of good points on pointing out how most hip-hop is designed to attack the family structure, moral values of the male/female species, and in general attack the masculinity of the male species. A example of how hip-hop has be manipulated to a certain degree to push a certain agenda is the military one. You can find hip-hop and the military go hand in hand, from the dress code, to dog tags, to the glorification of being a "soulja" .

Ya, I watched that vid and it was pretty damn funny!
And I see the point he's making, too.

That pic. of tupac really wasn't anything new, that was something hector camacho used to wear.

I have to ask though, was this a college course kid's actually paid for ?

Lol at the the idiot sounding like a sudo Malcolm X. Does Britney Spears represent white culture? What about Kid Rock? The guy is a self important faggot who completely overlooked the fact that nearly all pop culture icons are flamboyant, because they need the attention and the press to keep up album sales not to mention their inflated egos.

HialeahChico, you really get sucked into all those conspiracy theories.

I love that label , it gets thrown out there over and over. While you don't agree with dude on that video, I can firmly say he makes a lot of good points on a culture that I know for a fact you know nothing about ( and believe me thats not a insult, rather a compliment ). %100 percent of the shitty hip-hop culture is mainly aimed for the black youth, its not only entertainment as you make it out to be buddy.

I don't doubt that some of those rappers might be gay or bi....shit who'd have thunk that the singer from Judas Priest was gay.......but Hunter Thompson documented homo/bi-sexual acts within the Hells Angels. I mean they're artists and a lot of artists go both ways because they are usually open minded and want to experience everything. Plus look at all the hardcore prison inmates who like a little bromance.....my girlfriends brother is gay but he is more fem. and likes his men thuggish, I never thought about until he told me that if women seem to go for bad boys wouldn't it seem logical that fem. gay men do too....

IML Gear Cream!
Of course some of these rappers are homosexual, the law of averages says so. You think kid & play were just homies ?

Ya, I watched that vid and it was pretty damn funny!
And I see the point he's making, too.

That pic. of tupac really wasn't anything new, that was something hector camacho used to wear.

I have to ask though, was this a college course kid's actually paid for ?

I was asking the same thing, but couldn't find anything on it. I do know he receives some donations.

I love that label , it gets thrown out there over and over. While you don't agree with dude on that video, I can firmly say he makes a lot of good points on a culture that I know for a fact you know nothing about ( and believe me thats not a insult, rather a compliment ). %100 percent of the shitty hip-hop culture is mainly aimed for the black youth, its not only entertainment as you make it out to be buddy.

I have no doubts that the majority of shitty hiphop is aimed at black youth. But, it has nothing to do with anything other than marketing, consumerism, and money.

Also, men with their legs spread out is not a submissive pose. As a matter of fact, it is and has been a masculine pose in European and American culture for eons. The psychology of it was that men spread their legs out to take up as much space as possible, and made women cross their legs to take up as little space as possible. The concept plays on a metaphor that I own all of this space because I am so manly, and no one can take this space from me.

The guy asked a question like 10 times while showing pictures of the abomination that pop culture rap has tuned into. He never actually made a point, just a lot of small minded assertions. He says a picture of a man wearing underwear violates a woman's feminine sensibility. Say what?

As if this is something new. Come on, America's first presidents, political leaders, and most powerful influential people were running around in powdered wigs and makeup. Was that a conspiracy to undermine white male masculinity? No, it was fashion.

It may been absurd, but fashion usually is absurd. There is no plot to undermine black male masculinity. There is no gay conspiracy.

Of course some of these rappers are homosexual, the law of averages says so. You think kid & play were just homies ?

I think 2 thirds of De La Soul were gay, PM Dawn, Queen Latifah, Da Brat, Russel Simmons has a lisp, Puffy had a man servant, any straight man would have a woman in a french maid outfit if anything.......then these guys have clothing lines and have you seen how color coordinated most of these hip hop thugsters are they can find hats and shoes that if put under a spectrometer would be flawlessly matched...

homophobia is fugly.

I think 2 thirds of De La Soul were gay, PM Dawn, Queen Latifah, Da Brat, Russel Simmons has a lisp, Puffy had a man servant, any straight man would have a woman in a french maid outfit if anything.......then these guys have clothing lines and have you seen how color coordinated most of these hip hop thugsters are they can find hats and shoes that if put under a spectrometer would be flawlessly matched...

Yeah, they may be color coordinated right down to their skivies. But they use way too much damn material, they must all have napolean complexes, they seem to all wanna be 9 foot tall.

I think 2 thirds of De La Soul were gay, PM Dawn, Queen Latifah, Da Brat, Russel Simmons has a lisp, Puffy had a man servant,

true but were talking about those who perpetrate the "thug" lifestyle. De la Soul never came off as thuggish and puffy is a dancer/choreographer/producer. He isnt a rapper.

Queen LaQueefer tried to break down knowledge and positivity, etc. Plus shes a chick...and besides, ALL women have bi/gay tendencies imo.

The whole idea that Jewish record companies are trying to keep the black race down via glorification of black on black crime, or promoting gay agenda to eliminate black breeding, is a joke.

Look at Africa. This so called scholar claimed "This isnt us...this isnt what were about"....trying to reason away violent tendencies by blaming whitey and his deviant marketing scheme. But places like Rwanda/Sierra leone etc are breeding grounds for genocide.

Im not saying blacks are more violent than whites, not at all. I believe socioeconomics dictates this more than skin color. Early irish/jew/italian immigrants were probably the worst of the worst, as far as crime and violence goes.

Back