• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

CT VICTOR OR ANY OTHER AAS GURU EQ question

pimprn

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well ive been cycling for a month now with great gains i put on 15lbs in one month on my prop and npp waiting for my test E and deca to kick in. I avoided the orals so my appetite would be primo at all times and what not. I am having a hard time stuffing 4000k a day and i want to atleast get that in or even 5k-6k

My question is if i start eq for the next to months would it kick in right away? also how strong will it kick my appetite in? I am mainly using it for appetite increase, and thats it. I know its a great drug to put on solid muscle over a period of 14 weeks or so before a show. But i want to use it for it other purposes.

My cycle is 750mg of test E per week
500mg deca per week. for 2 more months.

taking letro right now cause i have a big gyno bump under nipple once i get it sufficed will switch to aromasin.

Hcg 250iu x2 per week.

Getting that much food down can be problematic….sure, for SOME of us, EQ does in fact increase in appetite. I found that GHRP-6 is also a great stimulant for an appetite….so if using EQ just for appetite reasons, you have other options.

NO, EQ will not kick in right away as it take a VERY long time to start working. Most mature cycles with EQ will show it being used for a min of 16 weeks.

Like I said, appetite varies from person to person….some don't get hunger pains, others do.

"My cycle is 750mg of test E per week
500mg deca per week. for 2 more months."

Not sure what you mean by this^^^…..do you mean you want to run deca for two more moths than your test? If so….that's wrong. You cut the deca 2-3 weeks before your last shot of test.

What's the PCT plan?

/V

Question

Im starting a ttx 4 cycle how much & how often should i use for best results

I was told 1/2 cc every 3 days does that sound right ??

Help

Im starting a cycle of ttx 4 i was told to use 1/2 cc every three days does anybody know if that is correct or what ??

Well ive been cycling for a month now with great gains i put on 15lbs in one month on my prop and npp waiting for my test E and deca to kick in. I avoided the orals so my appetite would be primo at all times and what not. I am having a hard time stuffing 4000k a day and i want to atleast get that in or even 5k-6k

My question is if i start eq for the next to months would it kick in right away? also how strong will it kick my appetite in? I am mainly using it for appetite increase, and thats it. I know its a great drug to put on solid muscle over a period of 14 weeks or so before a show. But i want to use it for it other purposes.

My cycle is 750mg of test E per week
500mg deca per week. for 2 more months.

taking letro right now cause i have a big gyno bump under nipple once i get it sufficed will switch to aromasin.

Hcg 250iu x2 per week.

FOOD ISSUES: Try eating 2 tbsp. of ANPB with every meal, if you're eating 6 times a day that's an additional 1200 calories right there. Add 1 Tbsp. Olive oil to any protein shake. Almonds are also a good way to increase the calories without getting sloppy. What does your current diet look like now?

EQ ISSUES: Like Vic said EQ takes at least 3 weeks to kick in, the ester is very long and you need to run it at minimum 16 weeks, do you have that much time? I've always hated EQ, it never did anything for me and the increased appetite was non-existent for me anyhow. Everyone is different so don't expect to have the same results that everyone else claims to have. There is only one true way to find out.

Other than that I don't know what else to add.

EQ is pretty weak for me. I would pass.

Cardio increases appetite.

Well i dont have a set meal plan, i am a hard gainer type of guy i can post a pic what my body looks like as we speak. I try to eat every 2 hours and 4 hours max. Sometimes i just cant even chug that protein shake because im so sick of it because im so full, and i feel like puking when i just force it down then i def dont feel like eating. Like 4k is a mission to get down, and i feel as if that is bare minimum for a hard gainer like myself.

And vic no I have 2 months left of deca and test. I will cut deca a week before test i did research it :). GHRP-6 I have no idea what that is please teach me what its used for the internet is complicated i need it dummied down a bit hahhaha I have no idea about GH or ne of that stuff. I am no intermediate thats for sure just a novice this is my second cycle.

What is ANPB (almond peanut butter? ) or regular or? hahaha sorry guys. I appreciate all the advice from you guys i am learning lots.

Oh and steak i absolutly dread eating it it seems to heavy and hard and i hate the flavor of it, could i stick to chicken and maybe chili (ground beef products) you know?

no steak hey? bugger . . I would look at tuna in olive oil . . lamb has a higher fat content . . also look into virgin coconut oil.

IML Gear Cream!
hmmm lamb sounds good so does coconut butter i am gunna try this! I wanna hit atleast 170lb this cycle im currently sitting at 153 or so. I had to take a week off because i torn muscle in shoulder which sucks. But ya so if i eat like a mother then i think i can reach it. Its just thats my problem is eating to get to that point right. Ive hit 163 before so this shouldnt be a problem.

GHRP-6 I have no idea what that is please teach me what its used for

It's a peptide, works better in conjunction with other peptides. Read below...

Growth hormone releasing hexapeptide (GHRP6) is one of several synthetic met-enkephalin analogs that include unnatural D-amino acids, were developed for their growth hormone (GH) releasing activity and are called GH secretagogues. They lack opioid activity but are potent stimulators of GH release. These secretagogues are distinct from growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) in that they share no sequence relation and derive their function through action at a completely different receptor. This receptor was originally called the GH secretagogue receptor, the hormone ghrelin is now considered the receptor's natural endogenous ligand. Therefore, these GH secretagouges act as synthetic ghrelinmimetics.

The major side effect accompanied by the use of GHRP-6 or other GH secretagogues is a significant increase in appetite because secretagogues mimic the action of Ghrelin, a peptide which is released naturally in the lining of the stomach and increases hunger and gastric emptying.

GHRP-6, other secretagogues and ghrelin stimulate the anterior pituitary gland causing an increase in GH release. When natural GH secretion has been inhibited by long term abuse of synthetic GH, GHRP-6 may help to re-stimulate the natural production of GH. GHRP-6 may also affect the central nervous system by protecting neurons as well as increasing strength in a way very similar to the way certain steroids in the Dihydrotestosterone family do.

Claimed benefits of increased Growth Hormone levels through GHRP-6 stimulation include: an increase in strength, muscle mass and body fat loss, rejuvenation and strengthening of joints, connective tissue and bone mass. Enhanced GH secretion also leads to the liver secreting more IGF-1 (Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1), which is thought to be the primary anabolic mechanism of action for Growth Hormone.

/V

when you're using GHRP, you need to be mindful of your CHO timing, as it blunts GH release.

If you've already eaten CHO, then 90 min is recommended before using GHRP. However, the GH spike occurs over a short period of time and you can ingest CHO 20 minutes after using GHRP.

datbtrue is the peptide Guru, he has his own forum as well as posting on others such as professional muscle.

GHRP-6 gives a damn restful sleep . . might be good to add to tren cycles :thinking:

Oh, and as for putting down protein shakes and what have you....IDS has a "liquid protein"...or whey. They come in tubes of 42g and 25g....yet the 42g tube only contains about 3.8 oz.! That's about two gulps....and it gives ya 42g of protein. I don't bother with the smaller 25g ones. This is what they look like, they have several flavors...

ids-newwhey42grams.jpg

I'd much rather put one or two of these down instead of bloating my stomach to the point where I'm so full and can't move with protein shakes. IDS always made poor quality products IMHO, but this shit works rather well.

/V

I here the protein is from bull jizz :coffee:

datbtrue is the peptide Guru

He really is, and I have great respect for the man. I'm not sure if you read that really really long thread on PM, I give him big props for following the evolution and the newer science behind the scenes. I took his protocol for GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 (w/dac) and I most certainly noticed some quality gains. Wasn't thrilled about pinning 3X a day, but I didn't mind seeing as it was SubQ. I was hungry as hell and was able to stuff myself silly with the proper calories when I bulking. GHRP-6 & EQ can put Sizzler out of business! lol

/V

Hmmm ghrp-6 sounds like its fairly safe and it will help me get to my goal and jeeze how can you go wrong with my cycle i am gaining lean muscle so its not like i wanna diet i wanna eat and that stuff makes u eat!

Also will this make my gains much faster since its making more igf-1 and stimulating for gh in my body like can i also use this when coming off to maintain my gains or no?

werd . . thats a good protocol. Ive used it at the tail end of a blast going into a cruise for 10 weeks . . it would also be useful the day I ever have to go into PCT :nail:

IML Gear Cream!
He really is, and I have great respect for the man. I'm not sure if you read that really really long thread on PM, I give him big props for following the evolution and the newer science behind the scenes. I took his protocol for GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 (w/dac) and I most certainly noticed some quality gains. Wasn't thrilled about pinning 3X a day, but I didn't mind seeing as it was SubQ. I was hungry as hell and was able to stuff myself silly with the proper calories when I bulking. GHRP-6 & EQ can put Sizzler out of business! lol

/V

How much do i inject and when and whats best time to work out? Should i also get cjc with it what would you recommend for a novice that wants safe but solid gains with the 2 month remainder of cycle? Thanks vic all information is greatly appreciated! U 2 Capt

Also will this make my gains much faster since its making more igf-1 and stimulating for gh in my body like can i also use this when coming off to maintain my gains or no?

It's a rather complicated science if you don't know the fundamentals of how it all works. There are thousands of good questions to be asked. If you really want to learn more, I suggest spending a few hours and read his material...you will learn a shit load of stuff, as I did. I always turn to him with any peptide questions...in return, I get excellent explanations along with graphs and sources of his findings. You can find his thread on PM, if you can't find it, PM me.

/V

I notice appetite increase from EQ after about 3 days after inject. I like it and use in every cycle.

How much do i inject and when and whats best time to work out? Should i also get cjc with it what would you recommend for a novice that wants safe but solid gains with the 2 month remainder of cycle? Thanks vic all information is greatly appreciated! U 2 Capt

Hey Bro, like I said above....this shit can get VERY complicated and most people have a hard time understanding it. Go and read his material, nearly every question possible has been asked and answered. If you have any questions after reading that thread, post back and we'll try and come up with an answer for you....but ya got to do a little homework my friend.

/V

I notice appetite increase from EQ after about 3 days after inject. I like it and use in every cycle.

3 days? I sincerely doubt that my friend. That's all upstairs in the mind, what some call the "placebo effect".

EQ takes about 3 weeks to get absorbed into your system. Most guys don't feel it until around week 3. If you are prone to hunger pains....it really starts to kick in around week 8 for most guys....give or take a week (and depending on dose).

/V

Ok so this is what i have read so far that you get the most effectiveness taking it witha* ghrh + ghrp. And to be safe i was thinking 300mcg a dat dosed 100mcg intervals 3 times a day first wake up 25 mins before eating, pwo. And bed time Question been lookin for if you guys know so i start this stuff and i want my chest to grow more can i pick that muscle and inject in that spot to focus growth there? Also i cant find anything on pct if it will help maintain gains? And thirdly? Its not really telling me how long to use this stuff so u get maximal effects.

not spot injections . . keep reading. Use for a minimum of 3 months . . best results come after 5-6 months . . but it wont do shit if diet and training arent dialed in.

Back