• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

3-4 months before photoshoot. Need 1st cycle help

djk80

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey Guys,

Anyways heres my stats im 24, 5'7, 160 pounds.

I have a photoshoot at the end of March that I am hoping to get some extra positive pounds on me. However I am worried that I do not gain a lot of water wait I still need to look very fit and "ripped". I cant get too bloated or look overweight

Would would you guys recommend for my first cycle and also by timephrame to be the end of March for me to be "looking good". Ive been reading threads and the stickys but not sure if it suites me for my timephrame and what I want to accomplish.

I want to try and avoid the steroid "look" you know super super huge but really just be more ripped and slightly bigger. Any helps appreciated thanks

I would advise against doing it. The cycle you really need is a little advanced for your first time. Your first time should be a test only cycle. Why not wait until after the photo shoot before taking something you do not know how you will respond too?

Last edited:
Why dont you stop being gay and leave photo shoots for chicks and do a BB competition pussy

This isnt some magic supplement that you just pop in your system to look good for a photoshoot. Do you understand what you are doing to your body?

You can acheive the goal you want by dieting and training without it.

Do you know that you will be shutting down your natural test production? Do you want to be going through recovery during your photoshoot? Do you want to be "on" during your photoshoot?

For first cycles people tend to grow, a lot. I don't believe putting on 5 lbs then hoping to keep that after is a bright idea. Go to GNC sir.

This isnt some magic supplement that you just pop in your system to look good for a photoshoot. Do you understand what you are doing to your body?

You can acheive the goal you want by dieting and training without it.

Do you know that you will be shutting down your natural test production? Do you want to be going through recovery during your photoshoot? Do you want to be "on" during your photoshoot?

For first cycles people tend to grow, a lot. I don't believe putting on 5 lbs then hoping to keep that after is a bright idea. Go to GNC sir.

Yes there is! Its called pink magic! lol :p

Agree with the previous posts. If your not going to listen tho anavar at 75-100mg a day with test-A at a low dose is rock hard city. PM me for anymore info. But I agree with the test only for a 1st. These peeps know what there talking about

Just curious-do you have much experience training with weights?

Back