• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How can i gain muscle weight and gain speed

beef1995

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i am 15 years old 5'7 135 pounds and im 6% BF and i run a 4.9 forty yard dash, how can i gain muscle mass and improve my 40 time to a 4.6-4.7 btw is this a good time for my age?:ohyeah:

you already know its a good time. Quit looking for compliments :jerkit:

I dunno, dont you have a coach that could work with you on it? If you're that good, he should invest some interest in you and take you under his wing.

i am 15 years old 5'7 135 pounds and im 6% BF and i run a 4.9 forty yard dash, how can i gain muscle mass and improve my 40 time to a 4.6-4.7 btw is this a good time for my age?:ohyeah:

Are you looking to run track or play a contact sport?

no lol i play football but i want to get heavier so i can play runningback while keeping my speed

no lol i play football but i want to get heavier so i can play runningback while keeping my speed

You can gain size and strength while retaining speed. World-class sprinters are often quite muscular. Avoid gaining fat and you will retain your speed, or even improve over time.

does anyone know a good workout routine that would help improve my speed? (plyometrics, weightlifting sprints etc) also i own a speed parachute and i was wondering if i wanted to gain speed if i should run 40 yard dashes many times or just run a long time with it on my back. thanks!

Check out the training section of this website. Lots of great info, especially in the permanent stickies at the top of the page.

IML Gear Cream!
how can i increase my vertical (22 inches)? what workouts or exercises can i do. thanks

how can i increase my vertical (22 inches)? what workouts or exercises can i do. thanks

Google air alert 3. Great Leg workout program designed to increase your vertical leap, personally it did wonders for me back in my high school days.

OP: you need to look at these two things as separate entities.
Stay with me here because you might read conflicting information but at your age you can most definitely gain size and speed simultaneously...
Separate your speed training from your weight training and don't every stop eating.
If you take a look at the players in the NFL with the best speed bursts and compare their bodies to 100-200m sprinters you will definately see a noticeable size difference. This is no accident. NFL players are built to run short 20-40 yard bursts and sprinters are built to run for longer periods of time.
the correct weight training will increase your speed while promoting growth. PM me for examples of you want.

ok thanks, do you know what would be a good forty time for a 15 years old guy who is 5'7 135 pounds and wants to play runningback? i currently run a terrible 4.92 but im looking to decrease that

Heavy compound and/or Olympic weight training (work the technique FIRST) work and a look at your diet will help. As for sprinting a better time, sled work can help.

40 times do help in football but ive known alot of fast kids on the track that aren't "quick" with pads on

there is no work out that will increase your vertical 22 inches and if there was you would see more white guys in the nba

Back