• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Want 2 do a CUT cycle, any advise?

Ejams

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey fellas, I recently finished a bulking cycle & I'm pretty happy with my results. It was my 1st cycle btw. I'm waiting 4 another 12 weeks (time on = time off) Then I want 2 do a cutting cycle. I just want 2 research & have everything on hand before I start (see I'm listening). What would be my best option? What gear? Also should I change my training ie: High reps, less weight? Or should I incorporate Cardio? If so on my weights days or different days? I've been training 4 a few years but cause I was an Ecto it took me awhile to reach the size I was happy with, so I've never cut b4. Is it possible to change body types ie= Ecto becomes a Meso or Endo? Cause I don't look or feel like an Ecto any more. Any advise would be much appreciated, Thanks guys.:thinking:

What is your body fat right now?

Hey fellas, I recently finished a bulking cycle & I'm pretty happy with my results. It was my 1st cycle btw. I'm waiting 4 another 12 weeks (time on = time off) Then I want 2 do a cutting cycle. I just want 2 research & have everything on hand before I start (see I'm listening). What would be my best option? What gear? Also should I change my training ie: High reps, less weight? Or should I incorporate Cardio? If so on my weights days or different days? I've been training 4 a few years but cause I was an Ecto it took me awhile to reach the size I was happy with, so I've never cut b4. Is it possible to change body types ie= Ecto becomes a Meso or Endo? Cause I don't look or feel like an Ecto any more. Any advise would be much appreciated, Thanks guys.:thinking:

lol my mom used to be an ecto, until they put her on prednisone in the hospital.... turned her into an endo VERY QUICKLY !

Keep the reps low, with heavy weight, obviously you should incorporate cardio... 3-5 times a week. Either HiiT or slow/moderate cardio for 30-60 minutes. Hiit=faster matabolism for 36 hours. Slow/Mod. cardio= burn fat while u r on treadmile. They both work differently so try them out and see which you like. I noticed with HiiT I get hungrier a lot quicker and can eat quite a bit more. Obviousllyyyy you can change your body type= ie ecto, meso, endo...or else there would be no such thing as cutting and bulking..

cut cycle.

test 400-600/EW
tren 300-500/EW
anavar 60-80mgs/ED
Anastrozole 1mg/EOD or .5mg/ED (since you want to be more cut, im sure you dont want a shit load of water weight. so take an AI)

Also since your trying to loose bodyfat, either cut a little bit of your carbs or fat. NEVER BOTH. I'd cut the carbs to 30grams every meal, so about 180-240grams of carbs a day.

Depending on your weight/bodymass..

CUT:
Protein- 50g/Every meal
carbs- 30g/Every meal
Fat- 10g/Every meal

Cardio separate from weight training. I'd do it like 5-8 hours after if you lift in the morning. But if you workout at night, do some cardio in the morning, but not HiiT bcuz you might be to worn out for your workout

last meal/shake of the day...which i hope is casein b4 bed, take some casein mixed with water, not milk. and get about 10-15g of fat. ALMONd butter is very healthy for you or organic peanut butter. make sure there is no hydrogenated oils

I would never do HIT while on cycle. HIT + higher than normal blood pressure = ... well not something good. If its his first cycle test alone will help him cut.

Thanx 4 the help guys. My stats are 182cms height, 103 kgs weight, 19% body fat. Is that enuf stats? If not plz tell me exactly wat u need 2 know cause Im new 2 this type stuff. So I should do low reps high weight? Thanx 4 that I was gonna do the opposite, lucky I asked. P.S- I thought so about changing body types cause now Im not an Ecto, I reckon Im in the middle of Meso & Endo.

HIT is fine while on cycle. As long as he has preloaded with Hawthorne. Find a lady on here called built and follow her sig link to getting started and read it ALL. I dont know that I would mess with tren on your 2nd cycle. It is a progesterone. Prolactin gyno

Keep the reps low, with heavy weight, obviously you should incorporate cardio... 3-5 times a week. Either HiiT or slow/moderate cardio for 30-60 minutes. Hiit=faster matabolism for 36 hours. Slow/Mod. cardio= burn fat while u r on treadmile. They both work differently so try them out and see which you like. I noticed with HiiT I get hungrier a lot quicker and can eat quite a bit more. Obviousllyyyy you can change your body type= ie ecto, meso, endo...or else there would be no such thing as cutting and bulking..

cut cycle.

test 400-600/EW
tren 300-500/EW
anavar 60-80mgs/ED
Anastrozole 1mg/EOD or .5mg/ED (since you want to be more cut, im sure you dont want a shit load of water weight. so take an AI)

Also since your trying to loose bodyfat, either cut a little bit of your carbs or fat. NEVER BOTH. I'd cut the carbs to 30grams every meal, so about 180-240grams of carbs a day.

CUT:
Protein- 50g/Every meal
carbs- 30g/Every meal
Fat- 10g/Every meal

Cardio separate from weight training. I'd do it like 5-8 hours after if you lift in the morning. But if you workout at night, do some cardio in the morning, but not HiiT bcuz you might be to worn out for your workout

last meal/shake of the day...which i hope is casein b4 bed, take some casein mixed with water, not milk. and get about 10-15g of fat. ALMONd butter is very healthy for you or organic peanut butter. make sure there is no hydrogenated oils
This is only his second cycle. I think he would be better off with test prop stacked with anavar. Tren is the most anabolic of them all and the doseage you reccommend in a bit high for a second cycle, IMO.

IML Gear Cream!
I would never do HIT while on cycle. HIT + higher than normal blood pressure = ... well not something good. If its his first cycle test alone will help him cut.

HIIT is much better for burning fat and preserving muscle. There is science which backs this up. I'll post up the infoo if I can find it.

Thanx 4 the help guys. My stats are 182cms height, 103 kgs weight, 19% body fat. Is that enuf stats? If not plz tell me exactly wat u need 2 know cause Im new 2 this type stuff. So I should do low reps high weight? Thanx 4 that I was gonna do the opposite, lucky I asked. P.S- I thought so about changing body types cause now Im not an Ecto, I reckon Im in the middle of Meso & Endo.

I would look into dropping more body fat BEFORE starting another cycle. Try getting down to 10% and then add in some type of AAS.

cut cycle.

test 400-600/EW
tren 300-500/EW
anavar 60-80mgs/ED

CUT:
Protein- 50g/Every meal
carbs- 30g/Every meal
Fat- 10g/Every meal

Does this really work for you?

Here is the study:

HIIT is much better for burning fat and preserving muscle. There is science which backs this up. I'll post up the infoo if I can find it.

I've seen studies that go back and forth between HIIT and a slow fat burn. Both work, which one works better depends on the study. Personally considering the high blood pressure being on cycle causes I see no reason to do HIIT when you can still burn fat with a low intensity fat burn on a fasted stomach quite well. Off cycle is another story. Hell just do endurance squats for cardio, build while you burn.

Read the study I posted above, it might just change your thinking.

Read the study I posted above, it might just change your thinking.

It doesn't, I've read similar studies before. This wasn't a clear low intensity vs. hiit study either. It was a progressive moderate intensity vs. hiit study, of course you're going to burn more calories with moderate aerobic exercise. I'm not arguing that. I'm simply stating that running any significant amount of gear and performing hiit is in my opinion, at least in regards to me, a bad idea. If hiit while you're on doesn't bother you then by all means go for it. Me reaching a heart rate of 190bpm with my BP being above normal seems like a very dismal idea.

This is only his second cycle. I think he would be better off with test prop stacked with anavar. Tren is the most anabolic of them all and the doseage you reccommend in a bit high for a second cycle, IMO.

ohh Completely ignored the fact its his second cycle. You are COMPLETELY right bro.. he definitely needs to not do tren his second cycle.

Even though my second cycle i was hitting test/tren/dbol and in a few months adrol/test/tren.

But your correct. Start little and work your way up

It doesn't, I've read similar studies before. This wasn't a clear low intensity vs. hiit study either. It was a progressive moderate intensity vs. hiit study, of course you're going to burn more calories with moderate aerobic exercise. I'm not arguing that. I'm simply stating that running any significant amount of gear and performing hiit is in my opinion, at least in regards to me, a bad idea. If hiit while you're on doesn't bother you then by all means go for it. Me reaching a heart rate of 190bpm with my BP being above normal seems like a very dismal idea.

Actually it was based upon low intensity vs. HIIT.

at your second cycle I woudl rec somthng mild and effective:

wk1-12 400mg testcyp GP ew
wk1-12 300mg mastE GP ew
wk1-6 40mg Tbol GP ed
wk1-13 letro 0.6mg e3d
wk3-10 T3 25mcg ed (taper up to 50mcg ed for a couple weeks if you wish but i dont rec you pass that)

i mention GP because i did a cycle similer to this nto long ago with geneza and loved it. there was tren in there, but i wouldent rec that now, not for a few more cycles . ity can be harsh for some.

IML Gear Cream!
I cut all my gear with rabies:coffee:

Back