• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

curcumin (tumeric) powder (decreases gyno)

aussie1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone ever used curcumin? also know was tumeric which is an indian spice?

Biotest sell it as "Biotest Curcumin 500"

• Curcumin has been shown to exhibit anti-aromatase properties.
  • Curcumin helps enhance cardiovascular health.
  • Curcumin may reduce body fat.
  • Curcumin has been shown to support healthy cholesterol levels within a normal range.
  • Curcumin is a powerful antioxidant.
I have also read in forums that it is anti-catabolic and can reduce inflammation and offset some of the performance deficits associated with eccentric exercise-induced muscle damage.

I have also read many posts on forums and webisites saying it reduces gyno, acne(and makes skin look healthy) , hairloss and more.

I bought a 500 gram bag of tumeric powder off ebay for i think $15-20(AUS), and take 10 grams a day with a glass of water. I felt it did tightened the chest up a bit so may help people with gyno. I didnt have gyno but small amount of fat build up on chest when i had a low bf everywhere else.

Has anyone else taken this with any results?

Has anyone ever used curcumin? also know was tumeric which is an indian spice?

Biotest sell it as "Biotest Curcumin 500"

• Curcumin has been shown to exhibit anti-aromatase properties.
  • Curcumin helps enhance cardiovascular health.
  • Curcumin may reduce body fat.
  • Curcumin has been shown to support healthy cholesterol levels within a normal range.
  • Curcumin is a powerful antioxidant.
I have also read in forums that it is anti-catabolic and can reduce inflammation and offset some of the performance deficits associated with eccentric exercise-induced muscle damage.

I have also read many posts on forums and webisites saying it reduces gyno, acne(and makes skin look healthy) , hairloss and more.

I bought a 500 gram bag of tumeric powder off ebay for i think $15-20(AUS), and take 10 grams a day with a glass of water. I felt it did tightened the chest up a bit so may help people with gyno. I didnt have gyno but small amount of fat build up on chest when i had a low bf everywhere else.

Has anyone else taken this with any results?

I take it,not for gyno though.

I love the cardiovascular benefits and how it helps my joints,etc...

I only take 400-600 mg, x2 daily. Not much of it gets absorbed in the intestinal tract so a little more is needed and at least twice a day.

Ill have to look into this, I take alot of fish oils to help the joints, but wouldnt mind adding somthing else in with it for added benefits.

ST

Turmeric + Green Tea + Lycopene is supposed to be the magic mix.

it is VERY good for you. i take it abotu every day and not for gyno.

yeah i wasn't sure about the use for gyno but if you type "tumeric for gyno" on google there is alot of people saying it helps

IML Gear Cream!
absolutely

yes, turmeric extract is a otc, herbal anti gyno product. the PROBLEM is you have to take a crazy amount to reap the benefits....Meaning a bottle with 70mg, ml...90 caps, will be emptied in 2 days. And you should be on a 5 day regimen. If you need additional help, there's an antiaging option also........

I take curcumin part of my antixodinat supplement (Defense Armour 24)... I did take antioxidants without curcumin and I feel diference when curcumin is in the formula. Not sure about the Gyno, but I do take this formula part of my PCT since it also contains NAC and Milk Thistle with an increased dosage of 4 pills twice a day for 1 week

I take 2700mg turmeric with GTea and lycomato ED.

Just had blood work done and my estradiol was <12 pg/ml.

:boobs:

Back