• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bumpy rash cluster

OlderNCautious

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm about 5 weeks into a cycle of test prop and masteron, eod, 500mg per week, with aromasin every day, and 500hcg 2X per week.

I'm getting a painful cluster of bumps around one of my inner bicep/elbow areas, with sporadic other bumps. They are a little painful but not very itchy. They don't really come to a head the way a zit would, and in a few areas I get some pain and a little itchy but no bump ever materializes.

I'm not flipping out about it just yet, but it is a concern.

Thanks for the feedback.

No I'm pinning in the glutes. There has been some various pain under the skin. The bumps don't always materialize though. I've had some nipple sensitivity also.

I get weird pimples when on and after cycles///// little pimples that are hard as hell to pop....weird...idk brother...join the weird boat.

I'm about 5 weeks into a cycle of test prop and masteron, eod, 500mg per week, with aromasin every day, and 500hcg 2X per week.

I'm getting a painful cluster of bumps around one of my inner bicep/elbow areas, with sporadic other bumps. They are a little painful but not very itchy. They don't really come to a head the way a zit would, and in a few areas I get some pain and a little itchy but no bump ever materializes.

I'm not flipping out about it just yet, but it is a concern.

Thanks for the feedback.
Sounds like herpies !

I get weird pimples when on and after cycles///// little pimples that are hard as hell to pop....weird...idk brother...join the weird boat.

Yes pyes that would be it........They don't pop usually and they don't really itch they just hurt.

I'd considered herpes and also scabies cause I've been with some skanky hoes but there's not any in the genital area.

I found out about a Dr who most of the gym rats in my area go to I'm gonna call him tomorrow.

I usually get the tiny pimples under my pecs...and on the triceps. some pop, some do not. It is not really acne...just tiny pimples that take forever to go away...lol

Back