• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How do u steralize 10ml vial

EOD

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I obviously want to be as clean as possible but our sponsor sells open 10ml vials, so how would I steralize them? I was thinking about soaking in alcahol and letting air dry on newspaper( heard it's sanitary,is it?) than fill each one with the solution and cover with sanitized stoppers(alcahol newspaper thing too). What do you guys think? All help very much appreciated/needed.

I think Id feel more comfortable buying sealed vials from elsewhere but I would think your method would work. Just be sure to be in a sterilized area when doing it.

Thanx for the input. WhAt would you conscider a sterile environment?

Boil them. Aside from that I buy mine sealed already so can't help you.

thanx alot bro. How do u prep your area? Wipe everything down with alcahol wipes? Speceial sanitized paper?

I don't bother, I never touch anything. Wipe the top of the vial w/alcohol, let it dry, insert needle, pull it out, change needles, remove air bubbles, wipe skin down then inject and aspirate. Done :p

A lot of people do it in their bathrooms after they clean them. Its easier for me to prep @ my desk. But wiping everything with alcohol and letting it dry would be good prep. Just don't wipe over everything more than once, if you do you're just spreading things around.

I obviously want to be as clean as possible but our sponsor sells open 10ml vials, so how would I steralize them? I was thinking about soaking in alcahol and letting air dry on newspaper( heard it's sanitary,is it?) than fill each one with the solution and cover with sanitized stoppers(alcahol newspaper thing too). What do you guys think? All help very much appreciated/needed.

washing glass with alcohol will fix pyrogens.the main idea is not to have any pyrogen on the vials. ;)

just use a an autoclave but if you don't have one a pressure cooker works fine.

thanx alot for the help bros. I'm gong to be homebrewing some personal test-Eand want to keep everything sanitary as possible. It should be fine as long as nothing dirty is touched with anything clean right? Should be the same sanitary principels as injecting? Maybe I'm being too noid I guess.

IML Gear Cream!
thanx alot for the help bros. I'm gong to be homebrewing some personal test-Eand want to keep everything sanitary as possible. It should be fine as long as nothing dirty is touched with anything clean right? Should be the same sanitary principels as injecting? Maybe I'm being too noid I guess.

Yep. And too paranoid is an oxymoron when it comes to injecting something into your body.

Again thanx for the help. I guess the only "dirty thing" that will come in contact with the solution would be air. Is there anything I can do about that or should I not worry about it?

Bro...dip the vials in alcohol...allow air dry.....filter gear into vials......cap vials....heat to finalize the sterile process.....done...no more no less.

put vent pin in to heat sealed vials....always a given.

Back