• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Being too desirable

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i think im becoming too desirable on cycle. I realized it while working out and asked several people for confirmation. The first guy was all like stfu and "so what". But everyone else agreed. Is there a pill or ancill i should take to counteract the damage? Please someone, thank you.

they don't make one for being an asshole but there is hope:coffee:

your overdose of confidence (caused by the large quantities of test) will subside when your cycle ends.

or you could just be "that guy"...in which case you're stuck being a giant douche forever.

Estrogen is the only antidote.

your overdose of confidence (caused by the large quantities of test) will subside when your cycle ends.

or you could just be "that guy"...in which case you're stuck being a giant douche forever.
He's that guy:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
i think im becoming too desirable on cycle. I realized it while working out and asked several people for confirmation. The first guy was all like stfu and "so what". But everyone else agreed. Is there a pill or ancill i should take to counteract the damage? Please someone, thank you.

It sounds like you need a fat, hideous woman to control all aspects of your pathetic live.

She's sort you out a lifestyle plan that will remove all desirability, free-will, and perhaps even the will to live.

Just get married, that will solve your problem.

GICH!

Fucking bunch of attention seekers up in this joint, not getting enough pussy its usually the reason.

You might try sleeping with LittleWing once or twice and bragging aboutg it. That's bound to reduce the desirability.

Thats fucked up lol

You might try sleeping with LittleWing once or twice and bragging aboutg it. That's bound to reduce the desirability.

If you got to fuck Little Wing, you'd have the scent of hot Milf all over you.:daydream:

That sends other Milf into a frenzy . . they'd be lining up outside your house fo AP!

you are pretty desirable,You could be my cell mate:owned:

IML Gear Cream!
Just start talking, Fantastico, your desirability goes into the negative double digets. Problem solved. :thumb:

if you were my cell mate you would never get to eat as i need twice the cals as a bitch. thus your muscles would deflate then you would be crushed. once i found you undesirable i would deny you propper pct thus gyno would kick in, once you got to a nice b cup i imagine you would be quite desirable in the pen. with tits and being apd twice a day you would wine so much i would trade you to a pack of niggs for a pack of smokes...done deal.:owned:

I know what you mean, ever since I grew out my Grizzly Adams beard women tell me I am handsome all the time....

if you were my cell mate you would never get to eat as i need twice the cals as a bitch. thus your muscles would deflate then you would be crushed. once i found you undesirable i would deny you propper pct thus gyno would kick in, once you got to a nice b cup i imagine you would be quite desirable in the pen. with tits and being apd twice a day you would wine so much i would trade you to a pack of niggs for a pack of smokes...done deal.:owned:

pitbullguy0101 = pitman? :thinking:

lame ass nigger song....100 bucks says i make you my bitch....Anyone know that movie?

Back