• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What are your thoughts on peyton hillis?

further proof josh mcdaniels is still working for the patriots and wants to screw the broncos

:(

Had to play against him this week in fantasy. So I hate him:mad:

He's a freak of nature and runs people over. That's my kind of running back.

further proof josh mcdaniels is still working for the patriots and wants to screw the broncos

Hillis ran all over the Patriots. If he was trying to help us out, he'd have traded Hillis to some NFC team for a shitty back up QB.

nope. we got an afc shitty back up

IML Gear Cream!
i was thinking of buying his jersey, would anyone else buy a hillis jersey?

yup he's a beast i never understood why he didnt get much playing time on the broncos.

yup he's a beast i never understood why he didnt get much playing time on the broncos.

we've covered this. josh mcdaniels is a douche bag

we've covered this. josh mcdaniels is a douche bag

For sure the thing that pisses me off the most about him is how he loves screen passes so much. He tries them atleast 2-3 every single fucking drive

He has been tearing it up. Will be interesting to see what the Browns do with Montario Hardesty next year...

For sure the thing that pisses me off the most about him is how he loves screen passes so much. He tries them atleast 2-3 every single fucking drive

might be because he traded a qb who can throw the ball 80 yrds for a guy who can only throw it 20, but thats just my opinion

might be because he traded a qb who can throw the ball 80 yrds for a guy who can only throw it 20, but thats just my opinion

Thats true but cutler can be good but the majority of the time he throws just as many if not more interceptions then touchdowns

I heard someone on TV call Hillis "The Great White Buffalo" cool nickname

I picked Peyton Hillis up when ryan grant went out week one. Undrafted Hillis takes my #2 overall spot on my roster. I also drew first pick in my league and took CJ. Hillis is outscoring him in fantasy too. I dont like to do mancrushes but i do wanna say hes the ultimate player if you got him after the draft

Typical good white running back...strong as an ox, runs people over, can't go side-to-side. I like him. :)

when he played against us (the falcons) earlier this year, his big ass hurdled one of our defensive backs. he's pretty damn agile for a big guy.

He is right around the corner from a 1000 yd. season.Who was the last white running back to get 1000 in the NFL? Riggins? Craig James?

Back