• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

next cycle what do you think to this

gearpig

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
stats 25 yrs old
5,9"
72 kgs
bodyfat 6%
trainning 5 years on and off but straight trainning last year and half
two cycles under the belt

1st cycle sus 250 500mg/wk for 6wks

2nd cycle anadrol 100mg ed 4/wks test prop/tren ace 75mgs/75mg ed 10/wks last 2/wks halo 60mgs ed ( just finished this cycle loved it great results ):ohyeah:

was looking into my 3rd cycle not guna run again till end of march but just looking to get everything in check read to go again this is what i thinkin:

wks 1-6 D-bol 40mgs ed
wks 1-14 test e 500mgs/wk
wks 1-14 eq 600mgs/wk
wks 3-14 tren e 600mgs/wk

pct

wks 16 40mgs nolvadex ed
wks 17 20mgs nolvadex ed
wks 18 10mgs nolvadex ed
wks 19 10mgs nolvadex ed

thought's on hcg run it or not ?
and or add anything to pct?

nolvadex alone so far has done me well :clapping:

open to all ideas and adjustments to the above just trying to find out what u guys think to this and have any of you guys ran any sort of cycle like this

all advice will be greatly taken on board cheers

hey guys im new here just lookin for a little direction?

Be patient. You first posted just over an hour ago. I'd be no help to you otherwise I would.

ok fair call il just sit it out then and wait cheers

stats 25 yrs old
5,9"
72 kgs
bodyfat 6%
trainning 5 years on and off but straight trainning last year and half
two cycles under the belt

1st cycle sus 250 500mg/wk for 6wks

2nd cycle anadrol 100mg ed 4/wks test prop/tren ace 75mgs/75mg ed 10/wks last 2/wks halo 60mgs ed ( just finished this cycle loved it great results ):ohyeah:

was looking into my 3rd cycle not guna run again till end of march but just looking to get everything in check read to go again this is what i thinkin:

wks 1-6 D-bol 40mgs ed
wks 1-14 test e 500mgs/wk
wks 1-14 eq 600mgs/wk
wks 3-14 tren e 600mgs/wk

pct

wks 16 40mgs nolvadex ed
wks 17 20mgs nolvadex ed
wks 18 10mgs nolvadex ed
wks 19 10mgs nolvadex ed

thought's on hcg run it or not ?
and or add anything to pct?

nolvadex alone so far has done me well :clapping:

open to all ideas and adjustments to the above just trying to find out what u guys think to this and have any of you guys ran any sort of cycle like this

all advice will be greatly taken on board cheers

6 weeks of dbol @ 40mgs is a bit much....what are you running for your liver? liv52, milkthistle? anything?

Also i would not run dbol and tren in the same cycle....only because one is a bulker, the other is a cutter....I am old fashioned and like to run one or the other.....not saying it cannot be done...but thats just me.

Nolva is not the best pct....it messes with your igf-1 and hgh lvls which is not ideal for a pct. clomid is standard.

What are you doing about your AI? You like orangatan titties? cuz you might grow some ahahaha.

Use an AI, dump the nolva for clomid, do not run HCG during PCT. I'd stretch it out to 16 weeks instead of 14, IMHO. Good luck.

/V

hey cheers and well not really thinkin about a liver supp dont think it that need myself and well tren is also a really awesome bulker as well as the dbol and i gained great hard lean muscle last cycle picked 8kgs in 10wks on my last cycle and thats interestin about the pct so wat would u do for pct and i dont get gyno well havent yet so dont use ai just think its add more and more thats just me tho

hey victor wat ai u rekon and wat would u do with clomid for pct? and you think i should run 2wks longer?

hey victor wat ai u rekon and wat would u do with clomid for pct? and you think i should run 2wks longer?

For clomid dose, I would run it for 4 weeks. 100/100/75/50.....day one and two take 200mg.

I suggested stretching out the cycle another 2 weeks as to get more of an effect from the EQ. 14 weeks will work, but I'd rather do 16. As for an AI, I would suggest running aromasin along side your cycle, 12.5mg ED. Adex is another option at .5mg EOD or ED. Varies from one to the other.

/V

IML Gear Cream!
cool think il try that for the pct then as havent tried it b4 like i say only used nolvadex in the past and yeah read up on the adex b4 to. heard its pretty good so might hav to look more into it and yeah see where your coming from on running for 16wks just to get a little more out of it so all in a good cycle tho?

Back