• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Little watches people wear?

JCBourne

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I see a bunch of people wearing what looks to be little watches. They are rubbery and very small. Are these watches or some kind of stop watch?

Anyone know what i'am talking about?

Bump

Not sure what you are talking about but I see alot of those balance bands people wear on the wrist around work and town. I don't believe in it but alot do. Somebody sure is making some $$$ for such a simple product. looks something like this..

There a little different, they look like a rubber watch (it is a watch) but really small.

I know the watches you're talking about. I don't see them too often here in NC though.

Cuz its another trend. Like those shoes with the toes. If something falls on your foot, youre fucked, if you step on a nail while jogging, youre fucked. They dont go with a business suit. Yet here they are, selling like hot cakes.

According to the description they are supposed to have the following attributes because they contain Germanium & Tourmaline which work to: ....
  • emit Negative Ions & Far Infrared (FIR)
  • improve circulation & mental alertness
  • strengthen immune system while reducing stress
  • speed up post-recovery time
  • improve balance, flexibility & range of motion
But I think it is like AKIRA stated. It's a fad same as the balance bands.

Haha right on guys. Good points. I was curious as to why people wore them.

According to the description they are supposed to have the following attributes because they contain Germanium & Tourmaline which work to: ....

Im all for trying something new, but when I step back and take a look at things from afar and see their function, price, longevity, thats when Id call bullshit.

I'm waiting for a cock ring version. :thumb:

Is it too soon for me to insert a Fizogen joke? Cause they totally did it first with The Strap. If only The Strap told time...

Is it too soon for me to insert a Fizogen joke? Cause they totally did it first with The Strap. If only The Strap told time...

How did I miss this gem, never even heard of The Strap.

The Strap Description from FIZOGEN
THE STRAP is an explosively powerful performance enhancement agent that will shock and amaze the world! As soon as THE STRAP is worn, users may instantly experience incredible increases in strength, endurance, power, energy, balance, focus, flexibility and more!

THE STRAP???s instant effects are due to a polarized field it helps to enhance around the body, which may have a positive and immediate interaction with the human quantum frequency, tonal vibration, bio-energy and magnetic fields. THE STRAP???s proprietary quantum polarized process may help unlock the body???s life force energy and true intended potential by promoting an enhanced human bio-energy system. Simply TAKE THE STRAP TESTS, which are located on the top and bottom panels of this box to instantly feel the effects! Experience the power of THE STRAP!

yah i got one they are really handy for telling the time and they are cheap too

These are all good tips on how you can lose fats to be fit and to lose weight. But the main thing that you should know and you should learn is discipline. You need to balance both your body and mind. You need to focus on your goal of losing weight and should follow everything that was given for you to lose weight. Aside from doing all this aerobic exercises, you also need to check on what you are eating because all these will all be useless if you do not have a balanced diet.

The Strap > Power Balance bracelets

And there we have it, thread closed. We should have had a poll. If only Capt or RichGears had started this thread.

I'm in the wrong business...could be making millions swindling jackasses.

Back