• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Whey Protein with Low Sugar content

x~factor

Non-Elite Member
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm currently drinking Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein and was wondering if there is a better one out there, preferably with less sugar.

Also wondering what you guys are drinking? Your personal favorite?

On Whey has very little sugar-if you are talking about the gold stardard 100% Whey. Pretty good product, IMHO.

NOW Unflavored has 1g of sugar. But what you mix it with will determine the sugar content. I use this post workout with orange juice and syntha-6 for morning/bedtime. Syntha just tastes soooo good.

This morning's shake was one of the better ones i've made. I switch it up all the time. I normally go 2 scoops syntha, 1/4C oats, 1 non fat flavored yogurt, fruit, and milk. I did blueberry cheesecake yougurt and a handful of frozen blueberries this morning. Shit was ripe.

Most of the ones I've bought have low sugar content. Look on the label before buying if it's that big of a concern.

On Whey has very little sugar-if you are talking about the gold stardard 100% Whey. Pretty good product, IMHO.

I'm an idiot. The ones I'm refering to that I am taking is the EAS Soy Protein that I bought from Walmart. It has 17 grams of sugar per serving. I placed another order of the ON Gold Standard Whey from 1fast400 since you can't really beat the price at $39.99 for the 5 lbs container. I never checked it before or I never paid attention to it before it does only have 1 gram of sugar per serving. :thumb:

I'm an idiot. The ones I'm refering to that I am taking is the EAS Soy Protein that I bought from Walmart. It has 17 grams of sugar per serving. I placed another order of the ON Gold Standard Whey from 1fast400 since you can't really beat the price at $39.99 for the 5 lbs container. I never checked it before or I never paid attention to it before it does only have 1 gram of sugar per serving. :thumb:

No worries. Lots of good ones out there. I got hooked on ON 'cause of all the flavors. They are pretty cheap, and I think they make a decent product. Good for you for looking to stay away from all that sugar-that is a lot.

That is a lot. Plus, soy sucks. Ick.

ON tastes really good. I haven't tried IronMag's yet. Costco's Kaizen isolate is 40 bucks a tub and it tastes pretty decent.

IML Gear Cream!
i have been using syngex from VPX, it tastes pretty good, has very low sugar, and is affordable, that said the best tasting protein I have had is Exterme formualtions Ultra Peptide 2.0, there cinnamon roll and strawberry are unreal tasting.

ST

I'm an idiot. The ones I'm refering to that I am taking is the EAS Soy Protein that I bought from Walmart. It has 17 grams of sugar per serving.

stay away from Soy protein.

I'm taking Syntrax Nectar Whey protien isolate ... 0-sugar 0-carbs 0-xylitol content and taste WAAAY better than any others I used to take back in the day. ( been on the couch for a few years now )...

Anyway, I'd check it out... good stuff.

XYLITOL IS BAD !

any iso-whey

An Isolate is what you are looking for or here are a few other suggestions for a whey/iso blend: TruScience has multiple options and they have two new ones that are both low in sugar and NTBM has an isolate as well.

Back