• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Airplane Meals

Tranzlogic

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'll get right down to it..

I'm about to fly to Asia and it's a little over 20 hours each way. Needless to say that's going to be A LOT of airline meals given my eating habits (5 to 6 times a day). What would you guys say is the best route to go for pre selecting my meals? My options are low sodium, low calorie, low carb, low fat and diabetic.

At first I was thinking low calorie because I'm going to just be sitting there for 20 hours. But then I was thinking low carb would be better since I am somewhat carb sensitive depending on what they serve. But honestly, the diabetic meal is going to have only complex carbs and be far better balanced than the others i would think? I hate sodium too so as you can see, it's a tough call.

What do you guys think?

I think if you're not flying on a regular basis I wouldn't even worry about it. A couple of days of crappy eating isn't going to hurt if your diet is already in check anyway. Have a couple of cheat days and enjoy them.

Back