• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Running Test P, NPP, Mast Prop - how long for joint lube and libido boost?

OneWheyOrAnother

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone could chime in here and give me an idea.

I am running;

Test Prop @ 700mg EW
Masteron Prop @ 525mg EW
NPP @ 525mg EW

I am now on day 6 and already my gyno is acting up. My prami should arrive some time next week according to my tracking information.

I am taking 25mg of Aromasin daily. And HCG at 500iu twice weekly.

I have not yet noticed an increase in libido and my joints are not feeling the greatest quite yet. How long should I typically need to wait before I start feeling these effects?

Thanks for all input :)

Nandrolone positively effects my joints around week 3.

an experienced guy like yourself should know not to start before Ancillaries are on hand . . especially when predisposed to gyno!:paddle:

Deca is a progesterone, it can reduce inflammation in joints...however, I never found any documentation or study about it "lubing joints". But it does help none the less, like heavy said....around week 3-4.

/V

libido should be up very soon if not already. The two fast acting androgens (test/mast) should be taking effect any day. The best part is the first few weeks when urge is skyrocketing :fapn: Do you know how sensitive to nandrolone you are? If you don't get raging boners in a few days maybe lower the NPP(?). just a guess.

Thank you all for the quick answers.

I agree I should have waited, but I have literally had 2 shipments of caber/prami stopped at the border. Seriously driving me nuts.... Finally this one cleared customs, and hopefully it gets here soon. :(

I have done Tren before and it gave me the same lump that is flaring up now.
If I don't have raging boners in a few days, I'll probably up the mast and lower the NPP slightly unless my prami kicks in haha

Hey guys,

So I have been running my Letro for 7 days now @ 2.5mg ED, Prami for 5 days now, 2nd day at 0.5mg ED.
The lump is going down quite quickly, but of course, my joints are paying for it.

I am now on Day 13 of my cycle, do you guys think the NPP will help counteract the dry joints caused by Letro ? If not, what else can I do about the joints ?

Thanks

Last edited:
it could possibly help IF you up the dose slightly of the NPP and drop the dose of the other stuff slowly but not completely.. i propose.. just my opinion.. but

raise the npp by another 175mgs per week *especially IF this isn't ur first couple cycles*

and 2.5mgs ed of Letro ?! geezum that's a high dose ... if I ever use letro .. it's 1.25mgs every 5 days.. very very low amount.. bro's that rock out 2.5mgs ed usually end up with such a drop in Libido And Sacrifice their gains so much that they sometimes end up calling their gear BUNK or UNDERDOSED.. because they don't feel anything from the gear because it is being MASKED so much by overdosing their Ancillaries.. just saying.. my .02 cents

During bulking cycles.. (well since umm i am not prone to ANY side effects from AAS)

I Do 100mgs ED of Prop/NPP/1-TESTCYP (yes i know that 1-test is a LONG ester but i still run it the same as the short esters)

and I run orals like Anadrol and DBOL.. in the first part of the cycle.. then towards the end I will run something neat like Anavar :) .. always turns out to work excellently for me.. :)

but i definitely have stopped using any ancillaries.. i was one of those JUST IN CASE kinda guys then the gains slowed down and I was all WtF !? then I DROPPED the ancillaries and you know what ... BOOM.. Instant gainage start... and since then haven't taken any..working out pretty good so far..

I always get a little stumped on how to reply to people who are sensitive because i never have been but a couple of my friends are and I have always helped them with their needs as far as keeping any bad sides non-existent whilst still maximizing their gains..

See what I'm trying to say here?? or am I confusing the heck out of you at this point?? lol

Back