• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How good is D-bol?

loveabull1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Pretty much the only one I have never taken. Seems to be pretty popular too. At least right now! I was gonna try it to bulk up a little for the winter. Seems everyone else must have the same idea in mind because the places I go through are all sold out. So just how good is it? I was thinking about keeping it on the light side. 20mg a day for 50 days, along with some sustanon. What can I except to see?? My main goal is more strength.

Pretty much the only one I have never taken. Seems to be pretty popular too. At least right now! I was gonna try it to bulk up a little for the winter. Seems everyone else must have the same idea in mind because the places I go through are all sold out. So just how good is it? I was thinking about keeping it on the light side. 20mg a day for 50 days, along with some sustanon. What can I except to see?? My main goal is more strength.

D-bol works quickly, and you will see dramatic size and strength gains. Also water weight, so you want to take an A/I. I like it for 4-6 weeks, but usually not too much longer. Good idea to start low on dosage, but you can probably increase from 20mg if your body tolerates it well. 20 is pretty low. Good luck.

When i first ran dbol in a cycle, i was amazed by the size and strength gain. I only used 20mg a day and put on ten pounds within the first ten days. Strength was going way up and i felt great. But i was also running test enanthate with it.
I think you can plan on a pretty hardcore shut down before your 50 days are up if you don't run testosterone with it. Just 10mg can increase your testosterone levels 5 fold.
Had a friend that tried doing an oral only cycle about 6 months ago. He said after a few weeks, his nuts started hurting bad and he felt like crap all the time. IN the end he wasn't to happy with the results.
About 8 weeks ago he tried Test E for the first time and said he will never go back to using orals again. Loves the stuff. Just had to get over his fear of needles.

With that said though, Dbol is excellent if stacking.

Dbol

When i first ran dbol in a cycle, i was amazed by the size and strength gain. I only used 20mg a day and put on ten pounds within the first ten days. Strength was going way up and i felt great. But i was also running test enanthate with it.
I think you can plan on a pretty hardcore shut down before your 50 days are up if you don't run testosterone with it. Just 10mg can increase your testosterone levels 5 fold.
Had a friend that tried doing an oral only cycle about 6 months ago. He said after a few weeks, his nuts started hurting bad and he felt like crap all the time. IN the end he wasn't to happy with the results.
About 8 weeks ago he tried Test E for the first time and said he will never go back to using orals again. Loves the stuff. Just had to get over his fear of needles.

With that said though, Dbol is excellent if stacking.

great post.

To answer your question though there is a reason why dbol has been around for as long as it has. it's tried and true and probably the most effective mg per mg, cheap, widely available oral steroid that the avaerage guy can get ahold of.

The real benefit of dbol to me is the positive effect on the cns.

The first time i tried it I used it at the end of a cycle as a bridge into pct and even with all the androgens leaving my body i felt absolutely amazing-pumps were great, felt like a king, androgen euphoria. Would probably do it this way again.

Second time I used it to "jumpstart" a cycle if you will. However after dropping it in the 4th week I felt like I was missing something, like a definite crash. Will not do it this way again.

Was running T and EQ on both. 5 mgs 5 x day =25mgs/day

I heard Dbol wasn't half as good as Super DMZ!!!!

Dbol is one of the best orals you can take. Alongside of the gains, it gives you a great overall feeling of well being. If you haven't tried it, I suggest you do!

-TG

D-bol is one of my favs...

its ok kind of dirty wet compound great for bulking.But I rather lean dry gains.Next time I will try var.

I would say dbol rates from very good to excellent

i hated it. the strength and size gains are amaizing but all i wanted to do was sleep. i had to force myself to eat... and i love eating lol. i had to stop it after 2 weeks.

IML Gear Cream!
I would say that i was more sleepy in general while on DBOL but i just contributed it to the fact that when i was on it my workouts were the most intense and I was moving a shit ton of weight therefore i was more tired afterwards. As far as appetite goes, I was hungry all the time and ate at least twice as much as i normally would without gaining any noticeable body fat. DBOL is my favorite oral thus far. Incredible and quick strength and size gains, and with that I had the increase sense of well-being. Also to note, I did mine as a four week jump start to my cycle at 20-30mg/day, which is kinda in the middle to low side of dosing. I do however know lots of people that got headaches on doses of 50 mg/day. I guess its all about what u can tolerate. A+ oral though. About to run some TBOL. Ill let u know how that goes.

........ I do however know lots of people that got headaches on doses of 50 mg/day..........

Interesting you say this cause HALO causes the worst migraines..! Stenox brand 2.5 mgs/tab Throbbing and awful. Dbol was awesome though.

hey guys quick question...i havent been on this site that long and was wondering...when u give someone rep points u just click the little symbol and approve? does the site automatically give a cetain number of predetermined points or do u have to key in a number? i noticed i got some PMs that said u received 0 rep points for this post...? thanks

GICH :coffee:

hey guys quick question...i havent been on this site that long and was wondering...when u give someone rep points u just click the little symbol and approve? does the site automatically give a cetain number of predetermined points or do u have to key in a number? i noticed i got some PMs that said u received 0 rep points for this post...? thanks

It depends on the amount of rep points the person has that is giving it to you. I believe it's predetermined though. So if someone that has say 10 rep points, reps you, you probably won't get any points. But say a vet like Vic or Heavyiron reps you, you'll get a ton, probably over 100,000.

dbol is the corner stone for any nutritious breakfast....haha

jumpstart cycles with it....it adds hella weight...and strenght....thats it. Bloats my face up though...like a chipmonk

dbol is the corner stone for any nutritious breakfast....haha

jumpstart cycles with it....it adds hella weight...and strenght....thats it. Bloats my face up though...like a chipmonk

Try running an AI with it. Heard that it helps control the bloat. Obviously you don't want too much though.

I started test and dbol last Tuesday and I've blown up like a goddamn water balloon. 30 mgs a day and I'm up 7 lbs of H20. Love the pump. Hate the water.
Risk/Reward I guess. I'll live.

WIP, are you running adex or something similar?

I did 50mg dbol, no bloat, no weight gain,did increase in fullness, and calf pumps.....honestly 10mg superdrol was better I think.

IML Gear Cream!
I did 50mg dbol, no bloat, no weight gain,did increase in fullness, and calf pumps.....honestly 10mg superdrol was better I think.

No weight gain on dbol? Interesting. Are you sure the gear was legit?

Quote :
I started test and dbol last Tuesday and I've blown up like a goddamn water balloon. 30 mgs a day and I'm up 7 lbs of H20. Love the pump. Hate the water.

6 Days and already the D/Bol & Test are working ?

Sounds bunk to me.

Quote :

Try using an A/I. D-bol had kicked in, not the Test.

i hated it. the strength and size gains are amaizing but all i wanted to do was sleep. i had to force myself to eat... and i love eating lol. i had to stop it after 2 weeks.
what else did you run with it?????????????

Quote :

No. I started the test the same day. The DBol is bloating me. I wish the Test was kickin already but its not Prop or anything

Try using an A/I. D-bol had kicked in, not the Test.

yeah I know its the dbol. It does the same thing to me everytime. my AI is probably crossing over an ocean somewhere at this point. Waitin on the mailman.

yeah I know its the dbol. It does the same thing to me everytime. my AI is probably crossing over an ocean somewhere at this point. Waitin on the mailman.

That response was to Nedster. You should always have everything together before you start a cycle, otherwise you are just asking for problems.

Back