• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How good is D-bol?

IML Gear Cream!
I havent done Dbol yet. With my training and need of my body, it doesnt fit my current goals. I just cant have that wet of a compound. I need strength and endurance while tightening up. I will definitely try it after my next deployment. With some test of course.

Im currently taking 40mg of Tbol and liking it. I am thinking of bumping up to 50mg until the test E and EQ kicks in though. Its very similar to some EPI, protodrol and Halodrol clones ive taken.

That response was to Nedster. You should always have everything together before you start a cycle, otherwise you are just asking for problems.

Never Never Ever Start a cycle until ALL supports, PCT and products you need are in your hand. NO MATTER WHAT>

Rule number ONE!!!

Never Never Ever Start a cycle until ALL supports, PCT and products you need are in your hand. NO MATTER WHAT>

Rule number ONE!!![/QUOTE

Yeah. I have nolva. I'm only 6 days in. Waitin on aromasin n clomid. No worries

Im currently taking 40mg of Tbol and liking it. I am thinking of bumping up to 50mg until the test E and EQ kicks in though.

What kind of results are you getting from the tbol? Why the increase?

If anyone has taken both dbol and tbol, can you rate the two in terms of gains?

Hey WIP how much have u gained in a week. I'd like to start my 35mg/d a week before Xmas but I'm afraid it will be too noticeable when I eat with my family.

I've only tried it once within a cycle Test E and I didn't care for it. I felt very lethargic and just wanted to sleep. It also DESTROYED my appetite so I stopped a couple weeks in.

I miss popping those Pink Thais or Naps, feel great on them and always have some crazy pumped up workouts.

Dbol is great stuff, but like the others said running test with a oral is a must. If you don't I reckon you would loose what you gained pretty quickly after (Correct me if I'm wrong).

IML Gear Cream!
Oh, and the lower back pumps!!!!!!! FML. haha.

Dbol is great stuff, but like the others said running test with a oral is a must. If you don't I reckon you would loose what you gained pretty quickly after (Correct me if I'm wrong).

What in the fuck are you talking about? You dont run dbol in PCT. I'd say the most common reason lately people have been running it is to kick off longer estered test cycles.

I've only tried it once within a cycle Test E and I didn't care for it. I felt very lethargic and just wanted to sleep. It also DESTROYED my appetite so I stopped a couple weeks in.

Interesting. D-bol gives me a feeling of well-being. A lot of people talk about D-bol as a kind of feel-good steroid. Never felt lethargic or any negative effect on appetite.

Dbol is great but yes 20 mg a day is low and yes run some AI with it. I just finished mine (early b/c i got a sinus infection and couldn't work out), and once I bumped it up to 40 mg a day and ran formestane with it I was blowin up. it was great.

BTW, someone should neg that guy muscle37. why is it new people come on here and worry more about rep points then learning about BB? people take that sht too seriously like thats all ironmag forum is about.

Dbol is great but yes 20 mg a day is low and yes run some AI with it. I just finished mine (early b/c i got a sinus infection and couldn't work out), and once I bumped it up to 40 mg a day and ran formestane with it I was blowin up. it was great.

BTW, someone should neg that guy muscle37. why is it new people come on here and worry more about rep points then learning about BB? people take that sht too seriously like thats all ironmag forum is about.

When you ran Formestane along with the Dbol, did you notice any decrease in water-retention & bloat? What experiences or changes did you notice when adding the Formestane?

Anybody remember the 5 sided strawberry flavored pinks from early 2000's? Was there more than 1 brand that did the candy flavored dbols?

so if I was to run a cylce of d-bol for 6 weeks do I run the same amount the whole time or do i up my dose every week then cylce down twords the end? and what would be a good start (dose wise)?????????????

When you ran Formestane along with the Dbol, did you notice any decrease in water-retention & bloat? What experiences or changes did you notice when adding the Formestane?

It was awesome!! I've ran several types of gear before and you know about week 4-5 when it kicks in full time and your muscles feel tighter and you look fuller but you can tell it's water weight too? Well I looked bigger but it was more cut. I'm pretty prone to water and slightly to gyno and this worked like an absolute charm. I loved it and will forever run this product as much as possible.

Damn. All these replies got my mouth watering now! Wish they'd get more in stock soon. I got a shitload of aromisin and adex. Hopefully I don't bloat up to much. It's all them damn holiday meals. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! LOL. Maybe I might do 30mg ed for 4 weeks till the sust kicks in. I have some prop too to get things moving along a little quicker.

IML Gear Cream!
Damn. All these replies got my mouth watering now! Wish they'd get more in stock soon. I got a shitload of aromisin and adex. Hopefully I don't bloat up to much. It's all them damn holiday meals. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! LOL. Maybe I might do 30mg ed for 4 weeks till the sust kicks in. I have some prop too to get things moving along a little quicker.

In my case, Adex seems to help more with bloating that Aromasin.

So it sounds like most of you experienced guys are running 30-40 mgs/day when stacked, as a kick-start?

What in the fuck are you talking about? You dont run dbol in PCT. I'd say the most common reason lately people have been running it is to kick off longer estered test cycles.

I think youve misunderstood me, i mean during cycle that you should run test with it. Because if you ran just dbol, after you come off and even with a decent pct your bound to loose most of it

Haha thats a good one. :clapping:

But for the sust you shouldn't have to wait too long for it to kick in. Isn't that the point of mixing the esters? I would use the prop at the end when you are letting everything clear out.

Emyr,

Yes I agree with that kind of. I think you could keep some gains. But test would be best.

That should be a new slogan: Test would be best. :dont:

Haha thats a good one. :clapping:

But for the sust you shouldn't have to wait too long for it to kick in. Isn't that the point of mixing the esters? I would use the prop at the end when you are letting everything clear out.

Emyr,

Yes I agree with that kind of. I think you could keep some gains. But test would be best.

That should be a new slogan: Test would be best. :dont:
Sust usually takes 4-5 weeks for me to start seeing much. Iv'e always liked it cus I never got bloated. Always took adaex or exam 3x aw though too. Never gained more than 5 lbs. Just good lean muscle, (when on a descent diet!) Not a big fan of orals, (besides anavar) Did enough reserch on dbol. Used to be big back in my early days! Never did it though. At 5 10, 195, I wouldn't mind 10 more lbs, I got masteron 200 blend and plan to do 50mg winny along with just sust come march. Hoping to look really good by may!

Last edited:
hey bro y the harsh comment?? was just asking a simple question. it wasnt bc i was worried about my own rep points it was to give somebody else rep for something they said that i thought was reputable and good info..as a sign of respect. i am new to iron magazine forums but not BB or AAS, i am however here to learn more as no one knows it all..anyways the question wasnt directed at u but a to a few of us that were going back and forth in the discussion. I think i contribute good info on many posts here so maybe u should just mind ur own business.:paddle:

Quote :
I started test and dbol last Tuesday and I've blown up like a goddamn water balloon. 30 mgs a day and I'm up 7 lbs of H20. Love the pump. Hate the water.
Risk/Reward I guess. I'll live.

6 Days and already the D/Bol & Test are working ?

Drink more water and watch your sodium intake. I don't know what your diet is like, but it can't be too good with that much bloat. I have run an entire 6 weeks on 25-40mg of D-Bol with no noticeable bloat, but i drank 1-2 gallons of water a day, ate super clean and did cardio 3x a week. And yes, I usually notice D-Bol by day 5 and strength gains by day 6-7. It is an awesome oral aas, even when run alone...IF you are disciplined enough to eat right, train right and PCT right. Otherwise you will find your gains vanishing post cycle. It is good that you are running test with it, that will help you in that regard. Make sure your PCT is solid though.

There's a reason Arnold and Co. called D-bol the "breakfast of champions." But there's a right way to do it and a wrong way to do it (w/out test, no AI, shitty diet, etc).

D-bol always increased my sense of well-being while Anadrol was more of a challenge to deal with psychologically.

If I wanted to take 30mg a day do you take it all at once? Or take it in the morning noon and bed time ?

Back