• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

METHA-DROL EXTREME Loggers Needed!

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
IronMagLabs is having their manufacturer send out a first production run of 25 bottles of unlabeled METHA-DROL EXTREME, They should have it by the middle of next week. They would like 2-3 loggers to record their experiences with this powerful stack.

Loggers have to be experienced lifters that have used hardcore steroids before. IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 2 caps per day for 4 weeks. You must start the log BEFORE December 15th. You must have OVER 500 posts and IronMag Elite members will get preference.

Coming Soon!

METHA-DROL EXTREME - PRO-ANABOLIC STACK

Supplement Facts:

1 Capsule

2a 17a -dimethyl 17a hydroxy, 5a etiocholan 3-one - 10 mg (Superdrol)
2a 17a -dimethyl-5a androstan, 17b-ol 3, 3-azine - 15 mg (Dymethazine)
13 -ethyle-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)-dien-17-one - 15 mg (Decadrol)

Proprietary Blend 105.5mg:
6, 7 -dihydroxybergamotin, Niacinimide, Pyroxidine Hcl, Piperine 95%, Cyanocobalamin

It does sound very interesting. I think most everyone that fits the criteria is already on a cycle though :p

Looking forward to the logs and maybe picking some up in the future.

It does sound very interesting. I think most everyone that fits the criteria is already on a cycle though :p
LOL, true. If we don't get loggers with the current criteria we will lower our standards...:coffee:

That sounds nice!

If you lower your standards let me know I'd love to give it a go! (have not run hardcore gear, e.g tren)

Is there any more info about the product? will places like orbit have it?

I'll deff buy some when its out

Not enough posts(only post when I have something intelligent to add) and in mid cycle now. Oh well, maybe in the future.

IML Gear Cream!
Damn I fit the criteria as far as I just started (today 12/6/10) my cycle of DMZ but not an elite member or near enough posts... Please keep me in mind if you lower you standards!!! Love to be a participant...

IronMagLabs is having their manufacturer send out a first production run of 25 bottles of unlabeled METHA-DROL EXTREME, They should have it by the middle of next week. They would like 2-3 loggers to record their experiences with this powerful stack.

Loggers have to be experienced lifters that have used hardcore steroids before. IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 2 caps per day for 4 weeks. You must start the log BEFORE December 15th. You must have OVER 500 posts and IronMag Elite members will get preference.

Coming Soon!

METHA-DROL EXTREME - PRO-ANABOLIC STACK

Supplement Facts:

1 Capsule

2a 17a -dimethyl 17a hydroxy, 5a etiocholan 3-one - 10 mg (Superdrol)
2a 17a -dimethyl-5a androstan, 17b-ol 3, 3-azine - 15 mg (Dymethazine)
13 -ethyle-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)-dien-17-one - 15 mg (Decadrol)

Proprietary Blend 105.5mg:
6, 7 -dihydroxybergamotin, Niacinimide, Pyroxidine Hcl, Piperine 95%, Cyanocobalamin

Heavy,

I'll throw my hat in the ring, if you think it will go well with my stack :coffee:

edit: withdrawn . . cant start until Feb . . shame.

Damn let me get a fucking Bottle to Log...

ProHormones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait nevermind, Prince hates me because he's small, UnJerked, and Not Desirable.

LOL, true. If we don't get loggers with the current criteria we will lower our standards...:coffee:
But how low not the small and unjerked:coffee:

Your gyno makes me tingle in my no no place...

My gyno is acting up again.. Maybe i should stop buying bunk ass Chems from StenLabs.. they are fucking trash..

My gyno is acting up again.. Maybe i should stop buying bunk ass Chems from StenLabs.. they are fucking trash..
Researchstop is the real deal. Chemoneresearch is also good.

Me thinks saney is pulling ya chain:coffee:

I think he lets it act up on purpose.

IML Gear Cream!
I could add it to my upcoming cycle and log it for ya Heavy, PM me if you'd like me to. Cycle starts in 5+/- days.

-TG

I was wondering what kind of results DMZ and SD combined would yield.

If ya's need a logger....:callme:

1119379849_14860651001_History-Ax-Men-Logger-Advice-SF.jpg

Let me know if you lower the post count thing. I have run hardcore steroids (anadrol). Would love to check this out.

I can add it to my current cycle of Test. I'm not sure if you want someone that's "on" or "off" cycle. However, I'm about 80 posts short of your requirement. But I am an elite member. My past experiences with gear include Sustanon, Winstrol, Tbol and Test E. I've also used PHs before but I don't remember which ones they were. It was almost ten years ago when I used them. They were legal at that time. Where has time gone?

I'm almost 1/2 thru a 12 week Test/Deca cycle. I will be adding D-Bol weeks 10-13 than back on HRT dose (200mg/EW Test). If you think it could fit in, let me know...

I'm almost 1/2 thru a 12 week Test/Deca cycle. I will be adding D-Bol weeks 10-13 than back on HRT dose (200mg/EW Test). If you think it could fit in, let me know...

. . please dont hand out gears to nbs :coffee:

Heavy, the 3rd compound (13 -ethyle-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)-dien-17-one) is a progesterone? (Methoxydienone)

Im thinking LMG or some sort of tren-like compound? Is it wet like phera?

Heavy, the 3rd compound (13 -ethyle-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)-dien-17-one) is a progesterone? (Methoxydienone)

Im thinking LMG or some sort of tren-like compound? Is it wet like phera?

Methoxygonadiene

Characteristics

Methoxygonadiene is not a 17aa steroid so liver toxicity is not as harsh as with 17aa steorids, however the ethyl group on C-18 may make it slightly more toxic than a non-ethylated steroid (while increasing its oral bio-availability). The progestational activity of methoxygonadiene (once it is converted to its active metabolites) is considered to be slightly stronger than nandrolone.

In the stomach acid, the C-3 methoxy group is rapidly cleaved off and the double bond on the A ring at C-2 is lost. At this point, a 3-oxo is formed and a metabolite known as 13b-ethyl-nor-androstenedione is created, which is chemically similar to norbolethone, and probably where this compound gets most of its effects.

13b-ethyl-nor-androstenedione is about equal to testosterone in anabolic potency, yet less androgenic. This would make this compound fairly light on the hairline with minimal chance of acne or other androgenic side-effects.

With low androgenic activity, this compound may negatively affect the libido and erectile function. The lack of androgenic potency and progestational effects make this compound likely to cause gyno symptoms. Users could stack this compound with testosterone or one of its non-aromatizing metabolites to preserve DHT levels and possibly prevent these side-effects.

Users experience rapid weight gain from this compound partly due to subcutaneous water retention from the progestational activity. Therefore the overall gains from this compound may lead to a bloated appearance. Because of the progestational effects, users should avoid stacking this compound with other gyno aggravating compounds. Methoxygonadiene can aromatize to estrogen in small amounts, however not to any significant degree, therefore an aromatase inhibitor would provide little protection against this compounds side-effects.

Common Clones:

Revolt by KiloSports
M-LMG by Competitive Edge Labs (CEL)
X-MASS by Generic Labs
Deiselbolan by Mrsupps

References

Anabolic Pharmacology
Seth Roberts (2009)

By Jason Rowland

Chemical Name(s):

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one
13b-ethyl-3-methoxy-2,5 (10)-gona-diene-17-one