• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle Layout

anabolix250

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Gents,

Here is the plan for my first anabolics cycle, I would appreciate any critique and input from those with experience. I have tried doing my research and hope I haven't missed too much....

Wks 1-12 : Bayer Test Enanthate 500mg / week. Split at 250mg on Monday and 250mg on Thursday.

Wks 1-18 : Exeplex (Aromasin) 25mg (1 tab) EOD.

Wks 13 & 14 : Natural Training. Keep protein high as Enanthate still active. Only using Aromasin as above.

Wks 15-18 : Clomid at 100/100/75/50 ( First two days will dose at 200mg per day, so four tabs a day.)

I plan to buy a box of Nolva just in case. If I were to start feeling gyno symptoms would I just increase Aromasin to 25mgs ED or throw in some Nolva? How would I combat gyno symptoms, this will determine how much I order.

I have gone with Aromasin as all the reading I have done it seems to be more powerful AI than Arimidex and less sides.

Was going to try run 1000iu of HCG / week also but being from a country where customs dont miss a trick I doubt I will be able to get it, let alone my PCT and AI.

So please critique and let me know what you all think? Really want to do it properly, be ready for any problems and make sure I return to normal after the cycle with maybe just a little more lean muscle!

Cheers
Anabolix!

looks good to me mate, doubt you'll need the nolva :thumb:

Cool.

Thanks Capt'n.

Just noticed Genxxl are out of Aromasin so should I just run with Arimidex? If so how much per day / EOD should I run?
I am thinking 0.25 mg / day? Or should I just wait for the Aromasin to come back in stock?

Thanks guys. And again any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Cool.

Thanks Capt'n.

Just noticed Genxxl are out of Aromasin so should I just run with Arimidex? If so how much per day / EOD should I run?
I am thinking 0.25 mg / day? Or should I just wait for the Aromasin to come back in stock?

Thanks guys. And again any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated!

ADex is fine. Run 0.25mg ED . . Id rather have it on the lighter side to maximise gains . . you can always bump it if you have issues.

I plan to buy a box of Nolva just in case. If I were to start feeling gyno symptoms would I just increase Aromasin to 25mgs ED or throw in some Nolva? How would I combat gyno symptoms, this will determine how much I order.

Nolva is good for on-the-spot treatments. Just take it AS SOON as you start noticing symptoms, and until they subside. I just used nolva to take care of a gyno issue and it cleared up after 4 days. Haven't had any flare ups since...knock on wood...

You should be fine though.

Just remember to order plenty of extra ancillaries. You can never be to careful.;)

Last edited:
He's just running moderate level test, with an AI . . you still think he needs Nolva as well?

Yeh I didnt think I would require it but I would have it on hand incase. Although I do have a small bottle of research chem liquid letro. Will this suffice if gyno flares up? Supposedly destroys 90% of estrogen.

werd . . letro will definately do the job. You got any pre-existing gyno issues?

Nah none man. So will keep the letro as a backup then. Cool. I also have liquid clomid. Should i bother trying to order the tabs from say genxxl or will the research liquid clomid do the trick?
Had a few conflicting opinions thats all.
Looks like I am almost set up for my first cycle then....let the good times roll!

Actually one other question. I have a mild receding hairline. Should I be looking at getting a DHT blocker or propecia? Dont want to be bald after my first cycle!!

Thanks for the help blokes!

IML Gear Cream!
:clapping: nice job. Looks like you really did your homework. Buy extra ancillaries as someone mentioned. I only bought what I thought I needed but ended up needing a lot more adex so I had to order more. Good luck and keep a log if you can. I like reading logs.

I also have liquid clomid. Should i bother trying to order the tabs from say genxxl or will the research liquid clomid do the trick?

I'm running liquid clomid right now from one of the sponsors, and I haven't had a problem. I know what you mean though, I was reluctant to give them a try, but so far so good :) (except for the bunk T3). I haven't had any problems and their liquid nolva fixed the gyno up as well. I gotta say though, it tastes like straight cough syrup, and it aint easy going down.:barf:

:clapping: nice job. Looks like you really did your homework. Buy extra ancillaries as someone mentioned. I only bought what I thought I needed but ended up needing a lot more adex so I had to order more. Good luck and keep a log if you can. I like reading logs.

LOL... You like logs. :eek:

I'm running liquid clomid right now from one of the sponsors, and I haven't had a problem. I know what you mean though, I was reluctant to give them a try, but so far so good :) (except for the bunk T3). I haven't had any problems and their liquid nolva fixed the gyno up as well. I gotta say though, it tastes like straight cough syrup, and it aint easy going down.:barf:

how could you tell you had bunk T3?

how could you tell you had bunk T3?

Werd... IMO, you don't really feel much with T3, I just tend to get warm about 8-12 hours after taking... And I just recently started realizing that. I was always like, WTF am I getting hot and kinda sweaty every GD day around 3pm?

Nah none man. So will keep the letro as a backup then. Cool. I also have liquid clomid. Should i bother trying to order the tabs from say genxxl or will the research liquid clomid do the trick?
Looks like I am almost set up for my first cycle then....let the good times roll!

Actually one other question. I have a mild receding hairline. Should I be looking at getting a DHT blocker or propecia? Dont want to be bald after my first cycle!!

Thanks for the help blokes!

I thought I remember reading that taking Propecia would not work. I can't tell you why b/c whatever I read was describing the chemical interactions that render the Propecia ineffective and I don't have the information in front of me to reference. But you might wanna check on this.

I dont think the letro will be needed but it's an excuse to get some. I went ahead took the opportunity to buy a bunch of stuff. Now I have more than enough for atleast 2+ cycles. I'd rather have stuff left over then not having it when I need it.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm absolutely thrilled when I see threads like this. You did research, you're not overdoing it, and you have a great and effective first cycle. Train hard, eat well, and you should see some amazing results. :clapping:

-TG

Gents,

Here is the plan for my first anabolics cycle, I would appreciate any critique and input from those with experience. I have tried doing my research and hope I haven't missed too much....

Wks 1-12 : Bayer Test Enanthate 500mg / week. Split at 250mg on Monday and 250mg on Thursday.

Wks 1-18 : Exeplex (Aromasin) 25mg (1 tab) EOD.

Wks 13 & 14 : Natural Training. Keep protein high as Enanthate still active. Only using Aromasin as above.

Wks 15-18 : Clomid at 100/100/75/50 ( First two days will dose at 200mg per day, so four tabs a day.)

I have gone with Aromasin as all the reading I have done it seems to be more powerful AI than Arimidex and less sides.

Was going to try run 1000iu of HCG / week also but being from a country where customs dont miss a trick I doubt I will be able to get it, let alone my PCT and AI.

So please critique and let me know what you all think? Really want to do it properly, be ready for any problems and make sure I return to normal after the cycle with maybe just a little more lean muscle!

Cheers
Anabolix!

I'm absolutely thrilled when I see threads like this. You did research, you're not overdoing it, and you have a great and effective first cycle. Train hard, eat well, and you should see some amazing results. :clapping:

-TG

Agreed... The only thing is, I do think the OP should get some Nolva on hand just in case.

Thanks all for your advice and feedback. Some people have been saying the amount of AI I am running is too much for first moderate cycle and could impact potential gains.

I am thinking of dropping to 12.5mg EOD to start and boosting to 25mg EOD if needed. Does this sound reasonable?

Also should I drop my clomid dosing to 100/75/50/50 as they were saying my original PCT plan seemed abit excessive.

Jeez so much to learn and unfortunately the only way i think I will truly understand is through experience!!

Aromasin has a half life of 27 hours. So I would take it ED not EOD. You are going to get big no matter what, so in my personal experience I don't believe its going to hinder your gains to justify letting your estro get out of control then trying to combat gyno mid cycle and your blasting your estro by 100% taking letro or massive doses of aromasin. That's going to fuck you up worse. I like your clomid plan. But I would run 6mg of aromasin ED and adjust from there.

Thanks underscore. Yeh I am thinking I will run around 6mg / day (1/4 ml) and see how it goes. If i start getting itchy nips or puffy face then bump up to 12mg ed. If still getting issues then bump up to 25mg ed.

If I still have issues then will come on here and get some expert opinion!

Back