• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Recommendation on a cycle built for stamina

underscore

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My current cycle involving Tren obviously has me gassed doing any type of cardio.

If I'm looking to do some high intensity training, is there a compound better suited for increased stamina? When you look at what professional athletes get popped for on cycle it usually consists of one of these compounds most likely with test:

Deca
EQ
Winny

In your opinion what is a good stack that will improve your cardio?

Throw in the EQ, you''ll be glad you did. Winny is also a good viable option.

I personally like to do Test, Trenbolone, and EQ for muscular endurance & strength! Great to recomp or cut up on as well.

Forget the winny....in my case, winny dries out my joints and makes my cardio much more difficult to complete. If you are willing to run 16 weeks or so, I'd opt for EQ. Deca is stronger, but it has several more sides.

/V

Forget the winny....in my case, winny dries out my joints and makes my cardio much more difficult to complete. If you are willing to run 16 weeks or so, I'd opt for EQ. Deca is stronger, but it has several more sides.

/V

What would you think of him stacking an oral such as Halo with the injectable in order to increase aggression and endurance??

Test Deca Winny?

Maybe the Deca and winny would work together.

/V

I second that. If you dont want to do 16 weeks then maybe try adding some Tbol for 6weeks. Im having pretty good experience on it right now with endurance. Slight calf pumps after running an extended period of time but nothing else.

EQ is an amazing mild anabolic IMO. I love this stuff, just gotta watchout for the increase in anxiety and hunger. I had awesome endurance/stamina when I was running EQ along with Test & Fina. Vascularity along with a lean tight feeling, felt damn good!

since ive been on GH my stamina has been through the roof.
every consider it?

I've been thinking about it for sure. Can you cruise on HGH during PCT and off cycle? I would imagine you would have to, so you can run it for 6 months.

Back