• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

President Barack Obama's approval rating is below George W. Bush

IML Gear Cream!
Do you know when you post shit like this it makes you look so uneducated about politics,are you truly letting everyone here know that by saying "how exactly does putting more money into the pockets of the wealthy contribute to tax revenues needed by state and local governments? how will they ever get out of the red?" Really are you friggin serious because your libersalism has just diseased your brain to where you really dont have a real clue about this country or how its run.And by saying

small companies don't generate revenues high enough to give wage increases and barely yearly cost of living increases

What planet are you from because you are wacked man. I dont ever go off on people but you truly or gone when it comes to politics or how its run. This is a perfect example of LIBERALISM FAR LEFT SHIT MAN and its best with you.

Hey genius the US economy never will recover until taxes stay low and small business start hiring again. You are brain dead and seriouslt stop embarassing your self with the crap

this is all you got? :roflmao:

:clapping:

The dollars are most stimulative when they are spent...not when they are saved or invested.

One other thing...I always hear about how the rich create the jobs...I don't know one rich or wealth person that has "created jobs". The bulk of our economy is employed by small to medium sized business. Small and medium sized businesses are owned by a plethora of Americans all across the tax bracket spectrum. Surely people who have larger incomes are in a better position to take risk and hire people, but that doesn't mean they do

The majority of businesses in the US are small businesses. They are not owned by working class people. These small to midsized business employ working class and middle class people and are owned by people in various tax brackets, many of which are in that $250k+ or "rich" category. They are the ones who do create jobs. Can you recall a poor person ever offering you a job?

Yes, dollars stimulate when they are spent and when they are saved/invested. I'd much rather see these businesses spending the extra $ than the Fed govt. If it is invested in mutual funds, it is not idle. It is circulating through pension funds, IRAs, and other investment vehicles. If it is in stock, it is being utilized by businesses and going towards many things, maybe even an evil dividend for a joe 6-pack like you or me. There is no such thing as idle capital, unless it's sitting in a safe. It doesn't have to be confiscated by the federal govt to be circulated, thus stimulating the economy.

In the long run, however, bumping up the top tax bracket a few %pts, or leaving it the same isn't going to make a huge difference, with spending being out of control, and the massive debt and deficit being what they are. Leaving it where it is may result in an unemployment rate of 1-2% less than where it is now. It's not going to fix all of the problems. Again, the outrage over this seems to be more ideologically driven than anything else.

Yes, dollars stimulate when they are spent and when they are saved/invested. I'd much rather see these businesses spending the extra $ than the Fed govt. If it is invested in mutual funds, it is not idle. It is circulating through pension funds, IRAs, and other investment vehicles. If it is in stock, it is being utilized by businesses and going towards many things, maybe even an evil dividend for a joe 6-pack like you or me. There is no such thing as idle capital, unless it's sitting in a safe. It doesn't have to be confiscated by the federal govt to be circulated, thus stimulating the economy.

dollar for dollar monies spent from consumption or savings have the same effect on GDP. the effect from savings has a long term effect in terms of economic stimulus. take for example the average price of a new car in the US is 28K and when a person buys that car those monies go into GDP. if the same person took that 28K and deposited in the bank in theory the bank would lend those monies out for investment spending and increase GDP. but how many people can afford to save right now? and how many people have enough disposable income to actually save 28K?

when 250k a year doesn't make you rich it's time to move

that's 250K after deductions which means a good gross income of 350-400K+

IML Gear Cream!
that's 250K after deductions which means a good gross income of 350-400K+

A lot of people tend to forget that little fact (that the ceiling Obama and dems put on the middle class bracket eligible for tax credit was 250K AGI)...glad you pointed it out

UMMM all the downward slopes are democrats..... clinton was just so great hes erased the regan-bush disaster
Its not a GOP trend...its a modern president trend. Clinton was the outlier

usgs_line.php

I'm not blindly defending the GOP, but you come off as so jaded against the GOP that you blindly endorse the "other option"....which really isn't much different at when it comes to the two biggest issues: monetary policy and foreign policy.

to Utah? you get what you pay for

Its not a GOP trend...its a modern president trend. Clinton was the outlier

usgs_line.php

I'm not blindly defending the GOP, but you come off as so jaded against the GOP that you blindly endorse the "other option"....which really isn't much different at when it comes to the two biggest issues: monetary policy and foreign policy.

The only trend I see is warmongers making bank off of the sleepers....

Back