• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Curing a Broken Heart

soxmuscle

Follow @TheUnzippedFly
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm not going to go into detail about the situation, but I was wondering if anybody had any advice as far as getting over this horrible feeling.

We broke up last Wednesday night/Thursday morning. I went out with my friends and was pretty much drunk from Thursday night to Sunday morning. While I had a great time, deep down I was only masking the pain I felt. On Sunday, when I was back in reality, I was still incredibly hurt, as I was when we first had our talk the previous Thursday.

On Sunday, I worked and although sad, was keeping busy and doing a good job of not thinking about her/it. Then I got off work and talked to her for the last time. When I got off the phone, I felt a panic attack coming on so I went over to my friends house and again was partially distracted.

When I got home later that night, I laid in bed, tearful, sad and completely unable to sleep. When the next morning came I around, I was miserable until class. Class kept me distracted. Then 7PM came and I went home to watch the Patriots game and that same panicked feeling came over me.

I don't know if it's an actual panic attack, but I found myself in excruciating pain struggling to breath and crying profusely. The Patriots romp of the Jets didn't have the same meaning that it usually does. I haven't worked out since last Wendesnday. I haven't eaten really anything since last wednesday either...

So I'm starting to feel better.. Sunday I was distracted but when I was alone I felt immense pain.. Monday I was distracted but when alone felt even worse pain..

Tuesday I went to one of the therapists here on campus that are free and got everything out in the open. While my friends gave me the response of "fuck her," "she's a stupid bitch," "she's a dumb cunt," or what not, that wasn't good advice in the least because that's obviously not how I feel about her. So the therapist definitely helped in that regard because I was able to explain to somebody how I actually felt without leaving out details or twisting in a way that didn't make me come off like an emotional faggot.

So then last night, I went over to my friends and we drank. I didn't want to get excessive, so I just brought over a small bottle of red wine. It helped alleviate the pain and allowed me to sleep like a normal person for the first time in a week.

Today, I'm feeling much better. I feel as if I'm finally beginning to move on but am currently in the computer lab working on a ton of shit, so I don't know how I'll feel tonight.

Basically put, and yes, you can rip on me for being heartbroken if you'd like, but I was wondering if anybody had any advice for helping me kick this trance I'm in.

I want to workout, I want to eat, I want to watch the Celtics tonight and feel like myself.

Thanks.

best way to get over on is to get on one... even a fat one fuck it..lol... just don't tell any1

I actually did have sex with a girl over the weekend. I was really drunk but was so into it while doing it, then I came and something came over me (no pun intended). My buzz was lessened and I felt tears coming on and didn't want to look like a pussy, so I got up and immediately left. Only to call my Mom crying on my walk home.

I thought that would help, but it didn't at all.

Only time will get you over a bad feeling... broken heart or other...

Dude, only time can heal that wound. And that can last up to six months or more. Getting loaded only prolongs the agoney and makes you feel worse after. And also when your drunk, the chances of doing something real stupid increases. Its a one day at a time thing, it will go away but its hell in the mean time. I hope you see your way through this. Family and friends are your best support right now. Good Luck!!!

Yea, that seems to be the advice I'm getting. That it just takes time. This sucks.

Yea, that seems to be the advice I'm getting. That it just takes time. This sucks.

Sorry, but yeah. And hey you are an awesome dude and have friends here. You really made my day today which may not mean much but you did. :clapping:

It's not that it doesn't mean much, it does, but I haven't been getting the same enjoyment out of the things I like to do since this went down and that's awful.

Thanks, bud.

Sorry to hear you are going through a tough time. Hopefully things will get better sooner than later. I do think it takes guts to come on here and be so honest about it. I'd guess that kind of honesty will help you recover from the pain of the breakup quicker. Good luck.

Bro, smoke sum angel dust ... you will forget about her quick ! That is all.

And you tAke that revenge fuck to the grave with you. Never ever let her know about it no matter what happens between you two.

Come on retlaw. A brother needs help. Not dog shit.

Nope. You figured it out dude. Time, distraction, and booze are the only cure

Packers Suck ! and retard, that dudes a fucking pussy ! Ive been divorced 3x 30 girlfriends who I loved and i never had a broken heart ! WTF ! get some balls and self respect ! :loser2:

Packers Suck ! and retard, that dudes a fucking pussy ! Ive been divorced 3x 30 girlfriends who I loved and i never had a broken heart ! WTF ! get some balls and self respect ! :loser2:

you sure you know what love is? No wonder you have a long established history of failed relationships.

I don't know why you tell me mean things why you give me a blowjob, but I like it sweetie. Let's keep this a secrect though... Keep sucking....

Anyway, Sox...

I don't know why you tell me mean things why you give me a blowjob, but I like it sweetie. Let's keep this a secrect though... Keep sucking....
In your dreams ! :roflmao:

Take a trip to someplace you and her never went and never wanted to go together, surround yourself with new things that won't remind you of her. Don't wear clothes, shoes, jewelry, watches etc. that might trigger a memory......overload your senses with new input and bury her underneath of it all.....

you sure you know what love is? No wonder you have a long established history of failed relationships.

dude...its IM. What do you expect :roflmao:

I'm surprised he was the only to kick a guy who is down

I'm not going to go into detail about the situation, but I was wondering if anybody had any advice as far as getting over this horrible feeling.

Time, dude. You're going to feel crappy for a while with what is a huge emotional change. If you feel you need to cry, do it. Get it out of your system. Most important don't neglect yourself. Do things you like to do, it will help you to not dwell on it.

You'll get over her/it with like the others said. Just keep yourself busy.....funny but I noticed when I m heartbroken I get very artistic and come up with some awesome ideas. It brings out some of the best lyrics out of song writers.
It seems like they always play that song that reminds you of your love.
Boston sucks.

If crying is involved , do it once and get it off your system. Its human to cry for GOOD woman you've lost, but only once. Crying multiple times its unacceptable for us man, have some dignity . About the panic attacks, I dont think thats common. Keep hitting the gym and keep yourself busy, time is your friend and soon enough you will look back at this and see it as a life lesson that made you a stronger/wiser individual .

I wonder if cheating was involved in the break up on her part. If thats the case its a tough pill to swallow. Best of luck Sox, live goes on.

I wonder if cheating was involved in the break up on her part. If thats the case its a tough pill to swallow. Best of luck Sox, live goes on.

Life goes on. How about learning a bit of simple, and very simple English, before giving Soxmucle advice, you dickhead.

If crying is involved , do it once and get it off your system. Its human to cry for GOOD woman you've lost, but only once. Crying multiple times its unacceptable for us man, have some dignity . About the panic attacks, I dont think thats common. Keep hitting the gym and keep yourself busy, time is your friend and soon enough you will look back at this and see it as a life lesson that made you a stronger/wiser individual .
If he can't stop crying take sum midol and up the test/tren..:coffee:

Adrian Gonzalez and Carl Crawford should help put you in a better mood.

Back