• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

An Islamic World Is Coming - How Do We Stop It?

Big Smoothy

Windy City
Elite Member
Reaction score
"This ... is a call to action"

White people are turning into pandas -- getting too fat to have enough sex. Besides, shwarma is delicious.

We start making our clothes out of pork and cow....eventually disgusting the Muslims right out of town.

Start cooking bacon out in the streets of arab neighborhoods.

I've seen this video before...Some countries in Europe may have problems, but I don't think the US does, b/c we aren't a culture based on a common religion, ethnicity, etc.

Our culture is primarily based around materialism and consumerism (black, white, jewish, muslim....) Almost everyone assimilates to the madness after living here for a generation.

Borg-Intro.jpg

I've seen this video before...Some countries in Europe may have problems, but I don't think the US does, b/c we aren't a culture based on a common religion, ethnicity, etc.

Our culture is primarily based around materialism and consumerism (black, white, jewish, muslim....) Almost everyone assimilates to the madness after living here for a generation.

A lot of countries in Europe have a problem . . but not Australia . . JFC, the Aussies would go fkn postal if Islamic laws were made down here :lol:

Seriously, fuck Islam, fuck all religions . .

A lot of countries in Europe have a problem . . but not Australia . . JFC, the Aussies would go fkn postal if Islamic laws were made down here :lol:

But there have been and there are incident in Oz.

I know an Aussie whose job is to track incidents, and potential incidents in Islamic communities, be they cultural, or legal, or incitement of violence.

He told me Muslim students at an Australian Uni petitioned to have a separate bathroom for muslims only - at a public university - because muslims have splashing rituals, etc.

Their have been gang rapes by muslims who cannot understand that a woman - in Australia - that is walking alone - is not a whore.

But....Oz let them in, so now Australia will have to deal with the consequences now, and more significantly in the future.

^ Apparently the Mosque "controversy" was over-hyped to some extent, b/c there is a Mosque even closer to the 911 site, correct?

As for Mosques, they disgust me, and my opinion of Muslims has been the same as it is now, since 1989, when I learned about Islam.

IML Gear Cream!
Ah, salami and bacon!

And, bacon and salami to you!

I don't buy into christianity and I was raised a christian!...Why, in the world would I embrace, allah ?

Ah, salami and bacon!

And, bacon and salami to you!

I don't buy into christianity and I was raised a christian!...Why, in the world would I embrace, allah ?

Fortunately, no religion was pressed upon me when I was growing up, as my parents were not religious.

Muslims claimed Allah is the one and same god for Jews, Christians and Muslims and cite passage in the Quran and Christian Bible.

Christians claims it's not the same god, and cite passages in the Quran and Chrisian Bible.

Hmm...?

i hear ya, bro. i feel about the same way these days.

Fortunately, no religion was pressed upon me when I was growing up, as my parents were not religious.

Muslims claimed Allah is the one and same god for Jews, Christians and Muslims and cite passage in the Quran and Christian Bible.

Christians claims it's not the same god, and cite passages in the Quran and Chrisian Bible.

Hmm...?

Same here. My parents always considered themselves to be Christians. But, growing up, we only went to church when someone died or got married. So, I grew up in a very secular household. My dad was somewhat anti-religion for a long time. Mum always called herself a Methodist, but hasn't gone to an actual service in prolly 30 years. I have pretty conservative views on a lot of things, but religion plays no role in any of it. That being said, there does seem to be a healthy element to it, to an extent. People who have religious faith seem to be better adjusted in many ways, as long as they don't go overboard with it.

Muhammed actually cited a lot of passages from the old testament in order to convert Christians and Jews into his new religion. If that didn't work, he'd send his army into their villages and slaughter some and enslave the rest. But, the radicals just take that part out of context. It is a religion of peace.

Last edited:
Same here. My parents always considered themselves to be Christians. But, growing up, we only went to church when someone died or got married. So, I grew up in a very secular household. My dad was somewhat anti-religion for a long time. Mum always called herself a Methodist, but hasn't gone to an actual service in prolly 30 years. I have pretty conservative views on a lot of things, but religion plays no role in any of it. That being said, there does seem to be a healthy element to it, to an extent. People who have religious faith seem to be better adjusted in many ways, as long as they don't go overboard with it.

Christians tend to have stronger family units, but I wouldn't call it well adjusted. I would call it brain washed.

That's hard to say. I wasn't just referring to christians. I mean people with religious faith in general, whether they are muslims, christians, jews, hindus, etc. It seems like, having faith in something helps people deal with the harsh realities of life, in some way, be it brainwashing or not. I almost envy it.

That's hard to say. I wasn't just referring to christians. I mean people with religious faith in general, whether they are muslims, christians, jews, hindus, etc. It seems like, having faith in something helps people deal with the harsh realities of life, in some way, be it brainwashing or not. I almost envy it.

i had faith in genX and all it got me was $1000 lighter in the ass :-/

would never happen in the US, this country is so hell bent on "race" in every shape and form. everyone forgets that is is race that caused the Civil War and because of this our 2 political parties are becoming more polarized every year. Islam coming to the US would happen the same day after we win the war on drugs or stupidity here..

would never happen in the US....

LAM,

Never say "never."

It's happening now. A slower rate than Europe, but it's happening now.

Look at the Portland incident last week.

Now...look ahead over the next 20 years.

I do not think this is a fad.

IML Gear Cream!
European nations are so diverse pretty much the opposite here in the US. with Christianity slightly on the decline or at least the traditional concept of "God" I don't see that being replaced by Islam not after 9-11.

European nations are so diverse pretty much the opposite here in the US. with Christianity slightly on the decline or at least the traditional concept of "God" I don't see that being replaced by Islam not after 9-11.

I don't see a replacement.

I see more religious-cultural issues from Driver's License photos (insisting on wearing a burqa & veil) to closing public swimming pools to everyone but muslim wormen and covering the windows because muslim womens' bodies cannot be seen.

Yes, the swimming thing happened in my hometown.

More and more issues like this will be coming in the name of "tolerance" and "multi-culturalism," yet the muslims are very intolerant themselves.

I don't see a replacement.

I see more religious-cultural issues from Driver's License photos (insisting on wearing a burqa & veil) to closing public swimming pools to everyone but muslim wormen and covering the windows because muslim womens' bodies cannot be seen.

Yes, the swimming thing happened in my hometown.

More and more issues like this will be coming in the name of "tolerance" and "multi-culturalism," yet the muslims are very intolerant themselves.

those types of things I do see happening more in more in the future here in the US..unfortunately religion forces logic to take the backseat many times

Back