• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hair loss

The Prototype

Performance Enhanced
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been losing quite a bit of hair this cycle. I see hair everywhere and it's starting to worry me. But I've read on other forums that several people lost hair during cycle and it grew back post cycle. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else or once it's gone it's gone forever.

that happened to me several years ago using a prohormone. It was almost like i was shedding i was loosin so much. But it grew back.

that happened to me several years ago using a prohormone. It was almost like i was shedding i was loosin so much. But it grew back.

Thx for the reply. Yeah I'm friggin shedding like crazy. It's gotten me worried but a lot of people have said it grew back which I hope it does. Where ya been? Haven't seen you around lately. You get your cycle started yet?

After cycle and still having issues with hair get yourself some
Finesteride also known as Propecia

Thx for the reply. Yeah I'm friggin shedding like crazy. It's gotten me worried but a lot of people have said it grew back which I hope it does. Where ya been? Haven't seen you around lately. You get your cycle started yet?
Make sure to take in plenty of protien. Hair can't grow without it

I have been busy lately. Really haven't had a whole lot to report. I am going to start my cycle at the end of this month. I was going to be testing a hybrid 19 for Genxxl whenever it came in, but can't tell if it was ever shipped or not. So if its not here in a few weeks, i got another back up cycle i can run.

Same here losing a ton of hair, but it comes back. When I take a shower it looks like sasquach was just in there.

Back