• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

MD Sniper Shootings

meathead

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
by now, most of you might have heard about the sniper shootings that have been going on in the DC/MD area. these senseless deaths are happening just right across the beltway here. and now the 7th shooting in VA has also been linked. :eek:

for those who have not seen it on the news...the police are speculating that there is a skilled shooter riding around, firing high caliber bullets, killing innocent people! people who were just doing everyday, mundane tasks like loading up a car, filling up gas, sitting on a bench, etc.

here is a link to some articles...
http://story.news.yahoo.com/fc?cid=34&tmpl=fc&in=US&cat=Maryland_Sniper_Shootings

what kind of a sick psychopath would do something like this? there are very, very disturbed individuals out there! i hope they catch the SOB soon!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

TRUE THAT!! My arse would be staying INSIDE!! I sure hope they catch him.. and SOON! It is a scary thang indeed to have occur.. worrisome and disturbing!

Be well

Eri'

Originally posted by meathead
by now, most of you might have heard about the sniper shootings that have been going on in the DC/MD area. these senseless deaths are happening just right across the beltway here. and now the 7th shooting in VA has also been linked. :eek:

for those who have not seen it on the news...the police are speculating that there is a skilled shooter riding around, firing high caliber bullets, killing innocent people! people who were just doing everyday, mundane tasks like loading up a car, filling up gas, sitting on a bench, etc.

here is a link to some articles...
http://story.news.yahoo.com/fc?cid=34&tmpl=fc&in=US&cat=Maryland_Sniper_Shootings

what kind of a sick psychopath would do something like this? there are very, very disturbed individuals out there! i hope they catch the SOB soon!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Stay inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

What a sick bastard this is, I hope they catch the son of a bitch(s) soon! :mad:

the worst thing is that the police have little to no clues! the piece of shits can just ride from town to town and randomly shoot people in the streets. it's scary, but they seem to be heading south!!!

time line of events...

1. 5:20 p.m. Wednesday, windows shot out at Michaels craft store at 13850 Georgia Ave. in the Aspen Hill area. No one was hurt.

2. 6:04 p.m. Wednesday, James Martin, 55, killed in parking lot of Shoppers Food Warehouse grocery store at 2201 Randolph Road in Wheaton.

3. 7:41 a.m. Thursday, James L. "Sonny" Buchanan, 39, killed while riding a lawnmower at Fitzgerald Auto Mall at 11411 Rockville Pike in the White Flint area.

4. 8:12 a.m. Thursday, Premkumar Walekar, 54, a cab driver, killed at a Mobil gas station at 4100 Aspen Hill Road in Rockville.

5. 8:37 a.m. Thursday, Sarah Ramos, 34, killed outside post office, 3802 International Boulevard in Silver Spring.

6. 9:58 a.m. Thursday, Laurie Ann Lewis-Rivera, 25, killed at a Shell gas station at Knowles and Connecticut avenues in Kensington.

7. 9:20 p.m. Thursday, Pascal Charlot, 72, killed while walking along Georgia Avenue near the Montgomery County line.

8. Friday, 43-year-old woman shot outside Michaels craft store in Fredericksburg, Va., about 50 miles south of D.C.

Bastard shot a kid today.

and I think someone was also shot at a Walmart this am.
:(

I heard about that, a 13 year old :mad: :mad: What a luney prick.

oh my gosh~ Leslie and everyone else be careful!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks P;)
Its real scary. I was walking to Safeway earlier, and was looking around for I dunno what, but it was uncomfortable:(

Originally posted by Fade99
Bastard shot a kid today.

God damnit! I read about that, sob needs to be caught! Shoot the prick as many times as he shot others! :mad:

Leslie~ That is very, very scary!!!! I bet you were looking around. Keep your doors locked at work..if you guys can!!
Please be careful sweetie!! I am praying for you!!!!!

Originally posted by Craft

God damnit! I read about that, sob needs to be caught! Shoot the prick as many times as he shot others! :mad:

excellent idea craft!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell is with some people these days?!?

My heart goes out to the victims and family's of such a senseless act. :(

now, i can't even pump gas here without looking over my shoulder and wondering if a bullet is heading my way! :gosh:

WTF!!! i can't believe the f*cker shot a kid in front of a school today!

i just don't know what to say to that! the lowlife scum, deserves a slow, painful death!

Originally posted by meathead
now, i can't even pump gas here without looking over my shoulder and wondering if a bullet is heading my way! :gosh:

WTF!!! i can't believe the f*cker shot a kid in front of a school today!

i just don't know what to say to that! the lowlife scum, deserves a slow, painful death!

That is too bad. Is this person shooting people in non crowds where no one sees who or how it's being done?

not much info have been released, but from the caliber of the bullets (.221, .222, .223), the shots seemed to have come from a high powered rifle of some sorts. so i would assume the shooter is firing at a distance. the victims were not in a crowded area but were not all that isolated either...parking lots, gas stations, etc. witnesses have noticed a white box truck during a couple of the shootings...which the police are now looking for.

******taken from a recent article.....
Former FBI profiler Gregg McCrary of Fredericksburg said he believes that the sniper in the recent shootings in Montgomery County, the District and Virginia is a remorseless, egocentric killer whose victims are simply targets "to be acquired."

"These are just victims of opportunity. . . . I think he's probably setting up in an area that he feels it's okay to shoot in, that he can get out of there, and then just waits for a victim of opportunity, someone to come out that he can just put those sights on, and then squeezes a round," said McCrary, who was a profiler from 1985 to 1995 and now runs a consulting business.

"With that, you take away all the other motives, robbery and sex assault and all those other things," McCrary added. "You're down to thrill of the kill, playing god. Having the power over these individuals. Life and death. That's real heady, a real rush. He's on a high now."

I live in Montgomery County, where the first 5 shootings occurred -- though I don't live too close to any the actual shooting sites. The last "linked" shooting (as far as I know) was the 13-year-old boy in neighboring Prince Georges County. But given the shooter's prior foray all the way down to Fredricksburg, it seems possible that the shooter could show up anywhere in the region.

Understandably, the situation has a lot of folks rattled -- a little like when we had the anthrax scares in our office after 9/11. Now, schools throughout the entire region have been in and out of lockdown, lots of events have been cancelled, and every shooting incident touches off a frenzy of investigation to determine if it is related.

Of course, people have to get on about their lives, but a lot of folks will be looking over their shoulders alot more for a while....

Biggest fucking coward in the world, picking off innocent people from upwards of 300 yards away.

IML Gear Cream!
Supposedly they found a note that said "Dear Policemen....I am God"!

Originally posted by dg806

That's what I heard. I did not realize God shoots people. You'd think God would be a bit more creative and hit someone with the Plague or something. :rolleyes:

:rofl: :rofl:

So far with the info they have, I am thinking terrorists or someone with a racial issue.

They are saying now that they may be responsible for more shootings back to Sept 14 when a Hillandale beer and Wine store employee was shot by an unknown person!:eek:

Originally posted by dg806

This guy is sick. The I am god part the smiper got from some old navy seal movie where the smipers nickname was god

Originally posted by bigss75

This guy is sick. The I am god part the smiper got from some old navy seal movie where the smipers nickname was god

It's "SNIPER" Bigss, not Smiper! :D

Originally posted by davidjasondean

It's "SNIPER" Bigss, not Smiper! :D

yeah but the smipers are the ones that you really have to watch out for.:D :doh:

Back