• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

America Is Ready For A Gay President

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Step up to the plate Clemson, America awaits you.

Jimmy Carter: America Is Ready For A Gay President

Former President Jimmy Carter tells Big Think that even as the fight over Don???t Ask, Don???t Tell continues, he believes Americans are ready for their first gay president (that we know of???I think we???ve all heard the rumors about ???life-long bachelor??? James Buchanan).

Carter says the response to the presidential campaigns of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama have done a lot to melt the resistance to non-straight-white-guys in the White House:

Jimmy Carter - Gay President | Big Think | Mediaite

i'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it won't happen in my lifetime.....we tried a black president and it didn't work.....a woman president maybe......

Well I know Boobuddy would be really happy. Hes in the please ask, please tell group.
And the white house would get new drapes.

i'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it won't happen in my lifetime.....we tried a black president and it didn't work.....a woman president maybe......

Oh my...
hillaryclinton-for-president.jpg

Well I know Boobuddy would be really happy. Hes in the please ask, please tell group.
And the white house would get new drapes.

I think the White House will have meat curtains before a poofter is even considered to run.....

Good luck with that. Jimmy carter is dumber than I thought.

:roflmao:

wrong wo-man.....she's half man.....i'm talking nra card carrying sarah palin....the american people will speak.....they already have with the most recent election

Ugh.. Palin doesn't have a prayer of being elected. The sooner fellow republicans realize this the sooner we can get behind a candidate that can beat Barry.

Christine O'Donnell should be a lesson.

Regarding the topic, I dont see it happening anytime soon. Gay marriage cant even pass in California.

Jimmy Carter is seriously the biggest fool in politics today... And that's saying A LOT

IML Gear Cream!
Werd. It's also an open secret that most blacks and hispanics would never vote for a starfish stabber for pres. Both groups voted against gay marriage in Cali to the tune of 7/10. Of course, you don't hear much about that in the media, who would have us all believe that it was just the white christian conservatives. Carter is a dumbass and one of very few incumbents who was challenged by his own party in the primary. It's hard to understand why anyone would listen to him these days.

I'm not sure that I could vote for a gay candidate either for pres. I'm not prejudice against gays. But, I don't think the federal govt needs to be in the business of subsidizing petroleum jelly. Just MHO.

Running Palin is the only chance Obama has for re-election....

and Yes... I hated Obama when you were all hating on Bush and saying Obama was the Savior

"America Is Ready For A Gay President"

Yeah, that obviously will help the country but we really need a Hispanic trans-gender wiccan lesbian president to make real progress.

we need a flaming gay prez. he should have a poodle all done up with puffy tail poofs and he/she should be dyed pink. and like 37 pool boys on staff.

Anderson Cooper is running for President?

IML Gear Cream!
When another sitting figurehead fucks shit up soo fucking bad again, we'll probably see a gay prez.. again just to give a semblance of change.

Shit, not in my lifetime did I think I'd see a black prez!

Back