• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cycle timing question

forwardhk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi All,

Quick cycle timing questions and appreciate any feedback:

Been on Anavar oral at 40mg ED for 6 weeks with great results and now have Test E. Should I ad Test now (300 week - as wanted to start low) and run for 8 weeks for a total of 14 weeks. or should I stop now and take time off and then do cycle. Read some mention ok to go 16 weeks and some mention too long wanted thoughts on this.

I never done a test cycle and have read that Test/Var is really great.

Have all PCT

Age 40
6'0
190 Pounds
10% BF

Goal - Add size but keep definition - just don't want to get bulky.

Have run only 3 cycles in my lifetime.
History:
1. Primo Only (200 weekly for 12 weeks)
2. Anavar Only (30 week for 10 weeks)

Both of these cycles gave me great results with the goal of defining/cutting and results were better than expected.

Thanks in advance for the help.

If you've never done test, I'd save it for the next cycle and run it 500mg per week. Since your BF% is already pretty low, you can add the Anavar along with test to keep water gain down and not look so bulky, etc. However, with the test, it would be wise to keep estrogen buildup under control by taking 0.5mg Arimidex every other day. Plus, you'll have to follow up with PCT starting 2 weeks after last shot of test.

Yes, have dex for .5 EODand Nolva for PCT already and thinking to use Var for 2 week bridge to PCT.

Thanks for the help.

If you've never done test, I'd save it for the next cycle and run it 500mg per week. Since your BF% is already pretty low, you can add the Anavar along with test to keep water gain down and not look so bulky, etc. However, with the test, it would be wise to keep estrogen buildup under control by taking 0.5mg Arimidex every other day. Plus, you'll have to follow up with PCT starting 2 weeks after last shot of test.

Yes, this is sound advice. You'll be happy that you were patient enough to wait when you start your next cycle. Best of luck!

Back