• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

sexy ass ab mod

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i need your help. well, i cant seem to develop the right side of my abs as well as my left have come along.

K, long story short. ive had several sciatica attacks in the past 3 years. some are debilitating where i have to crawl from bed on all 4's and do nothing but pop pills, slurp smoothies and smoke weed for the pain.

anyway ive noticed this about my body. what should i do to balance things out? i dread iso work...i fucking despise it. when i see people doing ab work in the gym i want to laugh at them.. but i see no way around this. also, i have a hernia tear in the ab region but ive dealt with it but strengthening the ab wall somewhat. surgery seems inevitable.

advices?

Why put off a simple surgery for an injury that keeps you from doing what you want to do. Get that hernia taken care of before your guts fall out your asshole. I seen it happen once. Its gross. Asshole and guts everywhere.

Plus they can remove the gerbil from his colon while there in there

i need your help. well, i cant seem to develop the right side of my abs as well as my left have come along.

K, long story short. ive had several sciatica attacks in the past 3 years. some are debilitating where i have to crawl from bed on all 4's and do nothing but pop pills, slurp smoothies and smoke weed for the pain.

anyway ive noticed this about my body. what should i do to balance things out? i dread iso work...i fucking despise it. when i see people doing ab work in the gym i want to laugh at them.. but i see no way around this. also, i have a hernia tear in the ab region but ive dealt with it but strengthening the ab wall somewhat. surgery seems inevitable.

advices?

I know you don't respect my opinion since you always neg me but if you have a hernia tear in your ab region, you either need to take some much needed time off from the gym or go get surgery. Training with an injury is a recipe for disaster.

hernia=surgery

yup. seems inevitable. if it gets worse ill go in. for now....no.

Get an ab implant

149.jpg

. . . I suggest taking mind-boggling amounts of gear, prescription and illicit drugs, add in a large dose of insomnia-inspired paranoia and post random subject threads insinuating semi-devine status . .

GICH! :lol:

Sciatica, i sympathise!!!

I keep mine at bay with plenty of stretching, especially hammies. If one is tighter than the other then keep stretching the tight one till you get the same range of motion in both legs.

Also rolls. Lie on you back, bring your knees up like the top of a leg raise, link you hands behind your knees and rock gently back and forward. This lengthens the spine and takes the pressure off the disc. Go easy at first.

Unfortunately ab work is a must. Core/stability is optional but recommended.

I haven't had a sciatica attack for years and i credit this to these additions.

IML Gear Cream!
its genetic. every single person on my fathers side has disk issues, sciatica, lumbar probs.

also, The hernia seems evident when im very lean. Its like a buble popping out from btwn my ab muscles. I can push it back in...but it makes me feel nauseated and squeemish.
Im gonna take capts advice.

And where the hell is Built! i said sexy ass ab mod!

Back