• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

So much difference, why?

Ejams

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:thinking:Hey fellas, I wasnt sure where 2 post this question. I think its in the right forum. Some thing bizzare happens 2 me regularly & its been happening 4 a while. Some times I get infront of the mirror & pose ( my Mrs says I do this 2 often.) Anyway some days I look good, nice, cut & hard. Other days I look soft & flatter than normal. I still have the size but sometimes you'd swear it was a different person. I've checked my measurments on these "bad" days & they remain the same but I look out of condition. My mates sometimes say "wow, 2day u look bigger than yeasterday" or " why, do u look smaller 2day?" Its not being pumped after a work out or not pumped on my day off. It just seems 2 happen at random. Does anybody suffer the same or know why this is happening 2 me?:hmmm:

I get this too
I get this when I am retaining water or bloated... when I ate something that my belly is revolting against ect
just..... puffy that day lol

Same here....the 2 slices of pizzas will do that to me also.
Nothing a good crap can't take care of.

OP, do you smoke cigs? If so, thats why. its destroys NO2 reducing blood vessel diameter.

but prob water and stored glycogen. and fat. so lay off the donuts tubby!

Back