• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Friendly Holiday Advice

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Friendly Holiday Advice

Please, take care of yourself this Christmas. A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that 23% of traffic accidents are alcohol related.

This means that the remaining 77% are caused by assholes that just drink coffee, carbonated drinks, juices, milk, water, and shit like that.

Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol. They cause three times as many accidents.

This message is sent by someone who cares about your well being. :)

By this logic I'm gunna go get fucked up on Xmas and go drive. Since only 23% of accidents are alcohol related. Hells yeah!

Friendly Holiday Advice

Please, take care of yourself this Christmas. A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that 23% of traffic accidents are alcohol related.

This means that the remaining 77% are caused by assholes that just drink coffee, carbonated drinks, juices, milk, water, and shit like that.

Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol. They cause three times as many accidents.

This message is sent by someone who cares about your well being. :)
:coffee::coffee:
you just ruined my driving around time picking up high school girls:coffee:

:coffee: Dark Geared most be an insanely crazy driver then....
Its a skill you learn driving a hummer while drinking :coffee:..but i don't talk on the phone while driving that drives me crazy when i see that shit:coffee:

I just smoke a bowl and sit back, let the road steer me where it may.....stare up at the rain clouds through my sunroof, with some Beasties 'In Sounds From Way Out', especially 'Drinkin Wine'

YouTube Video

Don't worry about me.. i usually drink a bottle of jack D then take my quad out a spin naked with a santa hat on :D

Back