• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

planning spring cycle

persianprince23

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i am 23, 6"2 207LBS 13%BODAY FAT JUS FINISHED UP A CYCLE OF TEST E500mg weeks 1-14, tren e400mg weeks 2-12, and dbol30mg weeks 1-4, I started off at 195 peaked at 220 and after pct i am at 207 so 12lbs overall,this was my 4th cycle as i have ran primarily test and dbol cycles once a year i am now planning my spring cycle i am thinking of running test e 500 mgfor 16 weeks and deciding on eq or deca to run along with it on my tren cycle i did have a gyno flare up which i bneleive was progestin related but cleared that up with prami, so jus wondering what r peoples experience with eq and deca?

Most of the people that take deca take it for joints. EQ is better if you're going to cut on cycle because the gains tend to stay and it makes you look hard. Deca will add some water weight. EQ will make you hungry though.

i have run eq but not nearly as long as i should have i am interested in deca but i hear mixed reviews about the bloat that comes from it would running an AI help with that? and which is best overall for size and strength?

Based on what I've read over the years, deca would be preferred over EQ for mass. I personally have never used either compound though.

Based on what I've read over the years, deca would be preferred over EQ for mass.

Nothing builds mass like Test and Deca. I would go with that if mass is what you are looking for. Kick start with D-bol again as that works unbelievable with Deca. You won't be sorry. Just make sure to keep your deca dose lower than your test, so if you are only going to run 500 of test run 300-400 of deca. Otherwise run 750/600.

thanks for the input i have heard lots of good things from deca, the only thing that has me shy away from it is my test/tren cycle i had a gyno issue luckily i combated it with prami/adex im not sure if it was progesterone related but hasnt rebounded on me but def looking for mass thinkin about tbol instead of dbol as its more mild

I prefer deca over EQ. There wll be more water retion but I find the net gains are better with deca.

Back