• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My HCG Journal: w/Before and after Pics

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, so im convinced my pregnyl is bunk. What im doing here is starting a Journal/log.

Ill run 5000 iu eod for 2 weeks straight and we'll see where it goes.

Camera is in the shop right now but ill have the "before" pics up pretty soon.

Goals: Pendulum-like testes that sway and slap against my thigh as i jog through the park.

Ok, so im convinced my pregnyl is bunk. What im doing here is starting a Journal/log.

Ill run 5000 iu eod for 2 weeks straight and we'll see where it goes.

Camera is in the shop right now but ill have the "before" pics up pretty soon.

Goals: Pendulum-like testes that sway and slap against my thigh as i jog through the park.

that goal may be difficult to achieve if pre-Gears they barely knocked together . . . suggest transplanting a pair of these:

sheeps-balls.jpg

That pigs asshole is hyooge!

Oh... That Sheep has a hyooge asshole!

biggest pink balloon knot ever

Whats with the rusty red sack

HCG causes a positive on a pregnancy test. For a couple bucks you will know for sure.

HCG causes a positive on a pregnancy test. For a couple bucks you will know for sure.

How much do you have to use on the test though heavy? I've put about 3 mL's on one before and it came back negative so I just assumed I had bunk HCG.

IML Gear Cream!
How much do you have to use on the test though heavy? I've put about 3 mL's on one before and it came back negative so I just assumed I had bunk HCG.
First of all, the pregnancy test MUST be one that detects HCG. Some do not so you must read the label carefully.

Secondly, some home pregnancy tests have high hCG detection thresholds (up to 100 mIU/mL) Which means you need to mix the HCG more concentrated.

First of all, the pregnancy test MUST be one that detects HCG. Some do not so you must read the label carefully.

Secondly, some home pregnancy tests have high hCG detection thresholds (up to 100 mIU/mL) Which means you need to mix the HCG more concentrated.

Hmm, yah I made sure it tests for HCG but I didn't know about the threshold. I used the concentration I mixed up for injections.

Back