• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How do vials get contaminated?

EOD

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just woundering how injectables get contaminated? Do you really have to be careless? As long as everything is done correct I dnt see how anything can happen.

Its not so much the oil inside the vial that becomes "infected"....

For the most part, your gear should be good to go if its from a reputable UGL. Shit does happen though.

Its people who dont swab the stopper with an antiseptic, forget to sterilize injection sites, perhaps they touch the pin accidentally.

Wash your hands thoroughly first.

Spray the stopper with lysol or swab with a Q-tip soaked in Alcohol.

Swab injection site with an alcohol saturated cotton ball.

Allow to air dry. do not fan it or blow on it.

When transfering pins onto syringes, be aware of what youre doing. Dont let it touch anything. And dont put it down onto your filthy bathroom counter.

I have a half cycle of Antibiotics on hand. Hopefully ill never need em.

Last edited:
some people pin on the fkg toilet . . I couldnt think of a moar unhygenic place to do it :coffee:

Its not so much the oil inside the vial that becomes "infected"....

For the most part, your gear should be good to go if its from a reputable UGL. Shit does happen though.

Its people who dont swab the stopper with an antiseptic, forget to sterilize injection sites, perhaps they touch the pin accidentally.

Wash your hands thoroughly first.

Spray the stopper with lysol or swab with a Q-tip soaked in Alcohol.

Swab injection site with an alcohol saturated cotton ball.

Allow to air dry. do not fan it or blow on it.

When transfering pins onto syringes, be aware of what youre doing. Dont let it touch anything. And dont put it down onto your filthy bathroom counter.

I have a half cycle of Antibiotics on hand. Hopefully ill never need em.

Good post

Carelessness and uncleanliness are the big two. Also rushing the inject will cause infection. Let your body dictate how fast or slow you inject.

I don't think injecting speed will cause an infection.

I forgot to swab the top of the vial once.
Shit stun like fuck for a week.

follow everything Mr Fantastico stated and you will be ok.

I don't think injecting speed will cause an infection.

I forgot to swab the top of the vial once.
Shit stun like fuck for a week.

follow everything Mr Fantastico stated and you will be ok.

yeah never heard about inj speed, however if you do inj too fast your more likely to cause leakage.

I do sterilization assurance at a pharma plant and to ensure our vials are lean there is alot that goes into it. From washing to radiation sterilization and thats just the glass vials, then for the stoppers we have a machine that washes, sterilizes and siliconizes the stoppers all in one vessel that we then undock and load on the filling line and a machine plugs them in the stoppers and seals them. Basically things get contaminated when people touch it.

Sweet,thanx alot for the input fellas. Also homebrewjing should be g2g aslong as it has ba bb filtered and baked. All vials were pre sealed and steralized. I dnt feel comfortable filling open unsanitised vials. Way too much chance of contamination.

also you shouldn't smuggle gear bottles up your butt from Mexico. Especially those 30ml jugs. If you do I recommend only 3 at a time. Removal can get tricky. : (

Back