• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

pick & mix???

Vlakkie

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi guy's
i have been looking at diffrent roid profile's and picked a few that 'i want to happen'one's and they came to be a combination of the following...
CAN THEY ALL HELP/WORK TOGETHER?

anavar=100mgs per day (for fat loss)
clen=up to 120 mgs per day (fat loss)
test e=600mg per week(building)
deca=400mg per week (building)

im 31 6foot6 bout 160kg.my main goal is to lose weight work at cardio but want to see fatloss and a bit of growth to make the hard work worth it...if you know what i mean?
any info would be much appreciated please help me.

Its really hard to try to build muscle while burning calories..you'll need to take in about 3500 to 5000 good calories while using test and deca to build good solid muscle....IMO do one or the other...burn fat drop weight.....or try to pack on some muscle. You've picked the right compounds to do it with...make sure you have clomid for pct. Good luck to u!

Before i answer any of your questions........

Your 352.7lb !!!!

What Bf% are you ?

You should consider dieting and losing weight before using AAS. At 6'6", you should weigh more like 230-270 lbs. 350 lbs is way over weight. Get your diet in order and do heavy cardio until you get your body fat down to at least in the 15% range then consider AAS. Just my two cents.

tren and masta are good for cutting and even building some muscle on a calorie deficit. always good to have with a moderate dose of test.... and if ur worried about bloat than switch to sust.... some (including myself) experience less bloat.

You can see when people are not ready for aas when they only have 3 posts. Someone who is ready spends some time posting questions and researching before planning a cycle. By the way tren or EQ are probably better than Deca for cutting.

That's one huge bitch!

im trying to get to 210 from 185, give me all that weight lol

acording to tests done on the internet im at 19% body fat...no problem guys will take your advice and do cardio for longer till i reach 15% then i will concider aas again till then i will do plenty reseach on aas and read up more on diffrent profiles on roids thanx for constructive info

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds like you could use a good trainer to help you shed some of that weight.... :)

-T

OK I'm an idiot but why is it recommended to get down to low BF% before using AAS's?

Because SOME PEOPLE believe that side effects will happen if you use them at a HIGH Bodyfat or that their training and diet methods suck ass (which is probably true)

BUT !!!!

Some of the STRONGMEN and POWERLIFTER competitor's I have seen/met/and know are NO WHERE NEAR 15% bf.. But yet they use AAS .. so I believe that whole "YOU NEED TO BE 15% BF before using AAS" is bullshit...

I think there should be a line of acceptable NEWBIE use at 18% and below.. and for Men/Women who compete in sports where BODY IMAGE isn't a required necessity.. then NO i don't think their should be any "CERTAIN PERCENTAGE"

pic18.jpg

Now do you think ANY of these men in this picture are 15%?? Absolutely not.. Not even Small Fry in the middle .. LOL.. But every one of them use AAS !! And Each one of them are HEALTHY and experience ZERO side effects..

But.. Like I said.. CIRCUMSTANTIAL BodyFat %-ages before making a judgment In my honest opinion..

LIKE TAKE THE OP for example.. we don't know him from a hole in the wall. Where as his Bodyfat is LIKELY high.. we don't know for sure.. if he had blood work done, and he is actually a structurally a Large Man, and really is 19%BF .. I see nothing wrong In MY opinion again on running a Clen + Anavar Stack w/ a correct diet for cutting and training regiment .. but.. That's just MY opinion...

Everyone is different fellas .. EVERYONE.. we can't nor should we every place a Numbered digit on someone just because that's what we see plastered all over the internet for advice and all we do is Copy what everyone is saying.. because in a world like that.. it makes everything misleading...

OP.. You mind Posting a Picture of You up without your shirt on...???? (no homo bro.. LMAO) .. Just trying to get an idea of what your possible BF% Actually is..

Because SOME PEOPLE believe that side effects will happen if you use them at a HIGH Bodyfat or that their training and diet methods suck ass (which is probably true)

BUT !!!!

Some of the STRONGMEN and POWERLIFTER competitor's I have seen/met/and know are NO WHERE NEAR 15% bf.. But yet they use AAS .. so I believe that whole "YOU NEED TO BE 15% BF before using AAS" is bullshit...

I think there should be a line of acceptable NEWBIE use at 18% and below.. and for Men/Women who compete in sports where BODY IMAGE isn't a required necessity.. then NO i don't think their should be any "CERTAIN PERCENTAGE"

pic18.jpg

Now do you think ANY of these men in this picture are 15%?? Absolutely not.. Not even Small Fry in the middle .. LOL.. But every one of them use AAS !! And Each one of them are HEALTHY and experience ZERO side effects..

But.. Like I said.. CIRCUMSTANTIAL BodyFat %-ages before making a judgment In my honest opinion..

LIKE TAKE THE OP for example.. we don't know him from a hole in the wall. Where as his Bodyfat is LIKELY high.. we don't know for sure.. if he had blood work done, and he is actually a structurally a Large Man, and really is 19%BF .. I see nothing wrong In MY opinion again on running a Clen + Anavar Stack w/ a correct diet for cutting and training regiment .. but.. That's just MY opinion...

Everyone is different fellas .. EVERYONE.. we can't nor should we every place a Numbered digit on someone just because that's what we see plastered all over the internet for advice and all we do is Copy what everyone is saying.. because in a world like that.. it makes everything misleading...

OP.. You mind Posting a Picture of You up without your shirt on...???? (no homo bro.. LMAO) .. Just trying to get an idea of what your possible BF% Actually is..

I agree but OP doesn't exactly make you think hes got a solid knowledge of diet and training.

Or have any cycle experience.

So at his Bf% i would give it a miss.

I agree but OP doesn't exactly make you think hes got a solid knowledge of diet and training.

Or have any cycle experience.

So at his Bf% i would give it a miss.

EXACTLY BRO!! EXACTLY !!

BUT, I WAS I DUNNO, SPEAKING IN JUST GENERALIZATION TERMS.. IT JUST KIND OF MAKES ME GO WtF WHEN A NUMBER VALUE IS PLACED ON SOMETHING LIKE BODYFAT % VS. AAS USE...

But, YOU ARE RIGHT.. THE 3 MAIN THINGS ARE MISSING, KNOWLEDGE OF DIET, TRAINING, AND CYCLE EXPERIENCE.

I Would never advocate for someone doing their 1st ever AAS CYCLE w/ Test @ 600, DECA @400 and VAR @ what did he say?? 100mgs ED?? AND CLEN!? Nope no way !! Even if they were 15% BF or not.. that's just not smart to do because if u did experience a side effect that was unwanted, most likely you wouldn't have any clue which one was causing it..

and...

He didn't i don't believe even point out the length of proposed cycle.. nor his planned PCT Protocol..

At 350 lbs, I assure you he has at LEAST 15% bf but probably higher. Have you ever seen a 6'6", 350 lb man? I have and if he was under 15% bf, I assure you he would be a friggin beast and playing pro football or would be a power lifter, not on this board asking about how to use gear. It is a reesonable assumption that he doesn't have a body composition like your typical bb or pro athlete. And to say your friends, who likely use high amounts of gear, and have ZERO sides is an ignorant statement. You have sides with anything you put in your body. Some more more noticable than others but you mean to tell me your PL friends, who are known to use aas in high doses have ZERO sides?

THAT'S NOT WHAT I WAS SAYING RIPPEDGOLFER !!!! STOP UR LITTLE INTERNET WARRIOR TIRADE..

I was simply fucking stating !!! That at HIGH DOSE and OBVIOUSLY NOT BODYBUILDER LEAN-NESS.. THEY DON'T HAVE BAD SIDES (I.E- FUCKING WHACKED OUT CHOLESTEROL LEVELS, FUCKING UNCONTROLLABLE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, EXCESS WATER RETENTION.. SHIT LIKE THAT !!! )

See I am a fucking Bodybuilder, and a DAMN FUCKING GOOD ONE at that.. so my BF% IS LOW !!

But all you "READ FORUMS, COPY AND PASTE WHAT THE GUY WITH THE MOST POSTS SAYS, AND BASE YOUR LIFE ON THOSE STATEMENTS IS RIDICULOUS !!!"

There is no fucking NUMBER VALUE for Bodyfat % that YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED TO BE AT TO USE ANABOLIC FUCKING STEROIDS !!! NONE AT ALL !!

Do you think MEN in their 40's who Have LOW TEST are at 15% bf when put on HRT?? FUCK NO!!

I am sick and FUCKING tired of everytime I fucking POST SOMETHING someone has to come along and critique it to DEATH..

And FYI.. I ALREADY FUCKING STATED THAT I DON'T THINK THE OP SHOULD BE SLAMMING AAS AT THIS TIME HE STATED HE WAS ABOVE 15%.. GO RE-READ POST #15 BRO !!!! WHY DON'T YOU TAKE THE TIME TO READ MY POST INSTEAD OF SEEING WHAT YOU WANNA SEE AND DO AN INTERNET ATTACK ON ME.. Just because i knocked down your little OMG I READ ON THESE INTERNET FORUMS THAT YOU HAVE TO BE AT 15% OR BELOW BEFORE USING AAS!!

I Guarantee you weren't at 15% the first time that needle broke your skin and entered your muscle and into your GLUTE !!

Un-fucking-real... Have I ever seen a 6'6" 350lb man.. UMMM Yah actually I have.. believe it or not.. every big guy in the world.. ISN'T A BODYBUILDER !! Sometimes they just like being BIG and JACKED !! and don't wanna fck around with the whole DIET Thing...

Anabolic steroids shouldn't just be labeled strictly for this.. or for that..

Every person is entitled to put whatever the damn well please into their body.. it would just be in their better interest to know what the hell it is and what it does and what to do if something goes horribly wrong...

JUST MY .02 CENTS !! Don't go getting your golf clubs all tangled up now ;)

I think in the manner in which you convey your message makes people uncertain whether you SCREAMING, YELLING, or just having a conversation. If you toned it down, I think you'll get your point across as you intend to.

How can you guarantee I wasn't below 15% bf when I first pinned? I first pinned 8-9 years ago when I was 22 and I weighed 160 lbs. My bf was tested by my gym instructor using calipers at 8-9%. So to answer your question, I was under 15% bf.

I really don't want to get in a big debate over this. IMO you say things that are a little extreme such as saying ZERO sides or "I guarantee you" which makes people think what you are saying may not be truthful BUT it may be 100% right. I think if you took a more conservative approach in conveying your opinions, that people will respond better without judgement. Bodybuilders, power lifters and people on trt are three completely different things with three completely different goals so it's unfair to compare the three. I think if someone is coming here for advice, it is reasonable to assume they are looking for advice on bodybuilding unless they indicate otherwise. Anyways, just my two cents. You may or may not like what I've had to say but I'm not gonna clog up the board arguing with you on who's right and trying to prove a point. You have some valid points and you are a knowledgeable person and I think you have a lot to share with others bc you do have a lot of experience. But no one is going to take you seriously when you make unrealistic claims or WRITE A POST THAT SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS!!!!! LOL. Sorry had to do it.

I lol'd

Un-fucking-real... Have I ever seen a 6'6" 350lb man.. UMMM Yah actually I have.. believe it or not.. every big guy in the world.. ISN'T A BODYBUILDER !! Sometimes they just like being BIG and JACKED !! and don't wanna fck around with the whole DIET Thing...

thanx DEUCE as you said im not here to win mr world,i just want to be jacked up and look good again ive played rugby all my life till a year ago and stopped and yes i did pick up fat cause i never changed my diet... old habits...i guess!as i get it from RIPPED GOLFER one is more prone to sides at high BF than a lower one?i will get my BF tested to be more certain before asking a question again.I will do cardio and get my BF down a bit! thank you guys for been a massive help

Back