• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

brothers

beast1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey brothers look im going straight with you,i way 140kg and just started to use dbol....what do you think:wacko:

hey brothers look im going straight with you,i way 140kg and just started to use dbol....what do you think:wacko:

sounds interesting,are you taking any set amount and for what reason?
are you going to use any liver support or pct?

oh and what were you implying buy "brothers" ?

IML Gear Cream!
ok ok ok what is pct? and what is this about liver support .

dude ,i could explain the basics of liver support and pct but i don't feel my knowledge is any where good enough to give advice so my advice to you is to read the "sticky" posts on here about general aas use including pct and liver support.ideally you should do as much research as possible before even considering using any type of gear.
on the subject of "sticky" posts there are also some really good ones on diet and nutrition on this site too.honestly its not as simple as take a few magic pills and a few weights to get decent results,
knowledge is power as they say.....................

I think you don't know what the fuck your doing and should stop doing
anything except eating until you get a grip on reality. Dipshit.

Back