• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Can't wait!

stfuandliftbtch

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
just got done with a 17 week cycle, plus 4 weeks pct 2 weeks ago...so 21 weeks in total 'time on'. my next cycle is tren/test/adrol. My nuts have finally came back to size.

Any day now i want to start my next cycle, as matter of infact i'd like to today! I know people say time on=time off but i cant wait. im addicted. Its only a quick 10 week cycle. Do you think if i run hcg 250-500iu EW i will be fine and won't shut down and most likely wont need HRT after?

REPLIES PLEASEEE!!!!!!!!!! :shooter:

Take the proper time off buddy, at least give your body a month and a half off.

-T

17 is kinda an odd number. How did you come up with that number of weeks? I was just curious. I can see your urge to want to get on immediately. But as Twist said, let your body recover. 17 week cycle is a long cycle. Good luck buddy!

wait a few extra week's can't hurt

time on =time off +pct and dont forget bloodwork better safe than sorry imo

Minimum 8 weeks between cycles to off set homeostasis.

Also I would get your Total test, free test and estrogen levels checked just to get an idea of where you are.

if you don't take a break you are going to be disappointed in the results.

Go on a good rest. Eat a shitload of protein and bundle up and watch cartoons. Trust me , those muscle fibers need to be on vacation buddy.

Back