• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

test E kick start

james-27

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was curious if I could kick start my cycle with superdrol (Ph) as I have two bottles unopened. I don't want them to go to waste.

Is dbol any better then superdrol or are they about equal?

Yea I keep reading that superdrol is hell on the body so I think I'll just do this first cycle of test e only and next cycle i'll add dbol.

I'm planing to run 10 or 12 weeks of test E at 250mg twice week (depends where I am at week 10) and was curious how long I need to wait after PCT is finished to start my next cycle? Two or three months?

Time on = time off, is the general rule of thumb. It's good to give your body a rest from all the substances you put in it. Your body was not meant to grow as rapidly as gear makes it grow.

I was thinking abt doing 2 Ten to Twelve week cycles a year.

Superdrol would be a great kicker depending on goals. It kicks in as fast as the dbol. It is very dry lean gains and good for strength. Dbol is wet and good for bulking. If you got it I would use it. 20mg for 4 weeks. Otherwise your just waiting for 3-5 weeks for that enanthate to kick in. Waiting is a bitch.

If you keep it at 20mg and less than 4 weeks, sides will be minimal. If you get lethargic up the carbs. Just watch the BP and lipids. Take taurine for back pumps.

If I do take the SD I'm only going to take 10mg ED for 3-4 weeks. I have read abt the backpump that comes from the SD and that kinda scares me away to. I already get backpump like a MF-er after doing dead lift, and last for abt 3 days. I love doing deads but I HATE the backpump.

While on my cycle of test e I'm going to take Aromasin for estrogen control and bloat. The pills i got come in 25mg's per pill. I was told to take 8mg a day but I'd have to cut the pill in 3's witch sounds kinda difficult. Instead I was thinking I cut the pill into 4's and take 6mg's ED from start of cycle on through PCT. Is 6mg enough?

Also I got a shit load of Nolvadex just in case of gyno. Lets say I get gyno symptoms do I then stop taking my AI (Aromasin) to take the Nolva or do I take them both? I mean I know I only take the Nolva untill the symptoms are gone but I just wanna make sure I dont continue AI while taking Nolva.

Bump

If I do take the SD I'm only going to take 10mg ED for 3-4 weeks. I have read abt the backpump that comes from the SD and that kinda scares me away to. I already get backpump like a MF-er after doing dead lift, and last for abt 3 days. I love doing deads but I HATE the backpump.

While on my cycle of test e I'm going to take Aromasin for estrogen control and bloat. The pills i got come in 25mg's per pill. I was told to take 8mg a day but I'd have to cut the pill in 3's witch sounds kinda difficult. Instead I was thinking I cut the pill into 4's and take 6mg's ED from start of cycle on through PCT. Is 6mg enough?

Also I got a shit load of Nolvadex just in case of gyno. Lets say I get gyno symptoms do I then stop taking my AI (Aromasin) to take the Nolva or do I take them both? I mean I know I only take the Nolva untill the symptoms are gone but I just wanna make sure I dont continue AI while taking Nolva.

That's not even a high enough dose of SD, bump it to 20 or 30mg depending on your experience level. If you're on test, the back pumps won't be a problem and if you're scared, either take 10g taurine everyday or get a different steroid; you should either do it right or not at all. Half-assed won't get you anything.
And it sounds like if you're getting back pumps from DLs then your form is likely wrong and probably rounding somewhere through the movement.
As for exem, it depends on your dose of test, but 10mg is the standard if running at 500-600mg test e per week. You can crush it up and dissolve into an everclear (or devil's spring vodka)/PEG matrix to get an exact dose, but it won't taste very good.
Do not stop your AI until done w/ PCT. You likely will not get gyno from such a cycle even w/o an AI (at least I never have), but it's always good to keep it on hand. And you need to know what gyno is, not just itchy or puffy nips because those are not the same thing.

Yea I read an article a few weeks back about steroid myths. One of the topics was gyno and how it takes years of steroid use to fourm. I still wanna play it safe and run my AI throughout my cycle. Crushing the AI sounds like a good idea I may give that a try.

As for the SD I have seen many successful low dose SD cycles ran in the past at both 5mg and 10mg ED. If I felt the low dose wasnt cutting it I would adjust as needed. It's not that I wanna half ass it but be safe and listen to my body.

As for my backpump issue I have always wondered if my form was wrong but I've had a trainer help me a few times and I was told my form looks g2g. I have since started wearing a belt (as it was recommended) and it seems to help but the pain/stiffness is still there aday after. No pain no gain i guess right. Appreciate your insight Beejis60

Yea I read an article a few weeks back about steroid myths. One of the topics was gyno and how it takes years of steroid use to fourm. I still wanna play it safe and run my AI throughout my cycle. Crushing the AI sounds like a good idea I may give that a try.

As for the SD I have seen many successful low dose SD cycles ran in the past at both 5mg and 10mg ED. If I felt the low dose wasnt cutting it I would adjust as needed. It's not that I wanna half ass it but be safe and listen to my body.

As for my backpump issue I have always wondered if my form was wrong but I've had a trainer help me a few times and I was told my form looks g2g. I have since started wearing a belt (as it was recommended) and it seems to help but the pain/stiffness is still there aday after. No pain no gain i guess right. Appreciate your insight Beejis60

Well this is all from my experience and discussion with members whom have used and are knowledgable. With that said, I've done some REAL stupid shit in my past, namely when first starting out with designer steroids that I never really understood what exactly they were other than all the guys are telling me it's awesome... so I went blindly in to it and not using PCT, supports, etc. Even with doing that, I never got gyno or liver issues and I was probably borderline alcoholic then. I look back and think I'm very grateful to have been so lucky and healthy the way I am today.
As for the SD stuff, I've always been a stickler and a bit skeptical about underdosing of steroids, wondering if these people are lying or just seeing the placebro effect; one of the reasons why I really trust info from a very small group of people. But again, I don't recommend the use of SD either.
As for the DLs, I also don't trust trainers unless you train at The DSD or at EFS, Westside, etc, but that's me. IDK who your trainers are there, but at my gym (which is Golds btw), NONE of the trainers DL, I think one actually squats but doesn't touch parallel, another squats on the smith machine and I think he reaches parallel but certainly doesn't go below it, and that's it. Everyone else does stupid ass crossfit type shit for their clients or watches them walk on the treadmill for a half hour, and I think one just does upper body work. So you can probably understand my skeptisism; you may be best to watch vids online, try to watch yourself in the mirror at light weight, and post a vid of you DLing for critique while at heavy weight.

Back