• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hernia?!

Life

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I've got a lump on the far right/top side of my pelvic bone. I'm going to get it checked out but I'd like some opinions on it. It doesn't hurt, doesn't grow and I can't push it back in. When I cough it doesn't move and when I lift heavy it doesn't do anything. What are the chances of it just being a cyst? I haven't been nauseated nor have I had any bowel or testicular problems and I never remember straining anything.

Doctor might be a good idea homie

Definitely doctor. The internet isn't exactly a good way to diagnose stuff.

Thanks guys that was completely not helpful at all.

I think it might not be Hernia as it does not show the symptoms which are particular to Hernia. But still it is better to go to the doctor to get a professional opinion about it.

So I've got a lump on the far right/top side of my pelvic bone. I'm going to get it checked out but I'd like some opinions on it. It doesn't hurt, doesn't grow and I can't push it back in. When I cough it doesn't move and when I lift heavy it doesn't do anything. What are the chances of it just being a cyst? I haven't been nauseated nor have I had any bowel or testicular problems and I never remember straining anything.

From what you have stated, it sounds like it is a cyst. You can get it checked out by the doc, and if you want it removed they can cut it out.
My medical opinion would be to grab a steak knife out of your drawer and cut it out yourself...... man up!

Take some time off and go have a doctor fondle your balls. Seriously, do it

and get checked out. You don't want a hernia to go on un stiched vecause

they get larger.

Back