• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What's your New Year resolutions?

stop working so much and take more vacations. I've pretty much been working 6-7 days a week since my last holiday which was the summer games in Bejing.

To be happier and to start a new life that also means being close to home (northeast)

Oh yeah, and to post on IM.com again religiously.

300+ bench.
More vag.

IML Gear Cream!
No benzodiazepines, No narcotics, No alcohol, No cigarettes.

No benzodiazepines, No narcotics, No alcohol, No cigarettes.

Sounds like a long ass year!

Just switch to weed. All your problems will be solved. Blue dream in the morning and Chocolate Diesel at night. :nerd:

stop working so much and take more vacations. I've pretty much been working 6-7 days a week since my last holiday which was the summer games in Bejing.

WOW! Sounds like a little time off is just what you need.:ohyeah:

Sounds like a long ass year!

Just switch to weed. All your problems will be solved. Blue dream in the morning and Chocolate Diesel at night. :nerd:

I am with you on this one SloppyJ. Those are great goals, but damn, makes me not even what to start the new year :)

Not really resolutions but goals:

-Run a half marathon, and dedicate it to my marathon running friend who died on a run a couple months ago. Got work to do...my longest run to date is eight miles.
-Compete in a 24 hour mountain bike race. I've done a few but not since ACL reconstruction in 2008.
-Lose 10 pounds, but I think that will happen easily if the two goals above are reached.

* To drink less, not going to say, "Not at all", because I love my beers, so my goal is to love them less.
* Tough love - This is my #1 - I need and will learn to say NO! Sorry sunshire, you are cut off until you can prove you deserve my support.
* Get up earlier. I love bed. Having my man and two puppies in bed with me, who would want to leave that? Not me :)
* Creating a line between business and personal.
* More family time

Giving up sugar and Hopefully finding my abs. I know there in there somewhere.

IML Gear Cream!
* Tough love - This is my #1 - I need and will learn to say NO! Sorry sunshire, you are cut off until you can prove you deserve my support.

* Creating a line between business and personal.

:thumbs:

*Work on my novels everyday
*Write a poem a day like I was before September when the end of the year solar chaos began
*Find a source for some adderal, fastin or something speedy...can't do downers all the time.
*Get some powerblock DB's, so I can do my workouts faster, than adding and removing weights the old fashioned way.....
*more sex....
*train my dogs to stop barking at every little noise....
*get out of the house more often
*smoke more weed

I need to add these things to my list as well :)
We all should the world would be a happier place....

Everyone should have a few dogs to mellow them out, have lots of sex, smoke weed and go out partying...it's the key to world peace....

Everyone should have a few dogs to mellow them out, have lots of sex, smoke weed and go out partying...it's the key to world peace....

Amen my friend.
:clapping:

agreed. :joint:

Back