• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hybrids

weldingman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone ever tried these blends, I cycled some and they sucked for me.

Blends always seem like they have weird ratio's. I would rather mix my own.

Gimmicky. I remember someone turning out "The King of Tests," something like 6 esters, and huge cash outlay.

Waaaaaste.

I used one. Test E/Mast E. Concentration was way too high @ 450mg/ml. Hurt like hell in the quads.

It's just a marketing strategy. Apparently a very successful one because they made so much money off it they were able to shut down and retire. true story

Blends always seem like they have weird ratio's. I would rather mix my own.

I dont like the ratios either, generally too low on test

I'm with heavyiron. I'd rather put together my own mix.

i was going to try one. i ordered a bunch of it from genX, but we all know how that turned out :-/

it was:
200mg/ml test e
200mg/ml deca
200mg/ml eq

i was going to bang that twice a week and then add another 200 - 300 of test to it.

i have since read alot of negative things about it, so maybe it's for the best that it didn't work out (((other than my fucking money))).

^ that's not too bad but Id still rather just do it myself.

I agree with everyone else. However if you find one with a nice ratio. It can save you some time with mixing and drawing, as well as fewer pins.

Can anyone else comment on the quality of syntrop hybrids?

IML Gear Cream!
I personally love them. Great results without having to inject 3-5 cc's of gear. My partners and I have used 3diff hybrids from syntrop. All with good results. The only neg is painful. I believe this is due to the concentration. But I'll take that...

Can anyone else comment on the quality of syntrop hybrids?

Only been 5 weeks on their TTX400 blend.. but so far, I've had basically no pain whatsoever. Quite happy so far... Looking forward to the next 5 weeks, when the esters starts kicing in fully !!

Back