• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gear with least risk of high blood pressure!

The Prototype

Performance Enhanced
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What gear is generally known to increase your blood pressure? I ask bc my bp shot up during this cycle. I had it read twice last night and it was really high. It first shot up when the test started kicking in a few months ago but I increased my test to 750 mg in Week 9 and I can tell my bp is up again after getting it under control for a bit. Seems like when a large amount of test enters my body, my bp shoots up but this time it went down some but after I increased the dose, it went back up. I'm assuming in a week or two when my body gets acclimated to the test that everything goes to a reasonable rate. I've been reading a lot and heard deca and eq are terrible for bp. Is this true! Thx guys!

Hypertension is usually caused by water retention as a result of the aromatization of test, d-bol anadrol, etc. So anything that aromatizes easily is normally the culprit, but I'm sure there are other causes as well.

Water retention is unfortunately not the only cause of "gear related" hypertension. Hypertension in general is idiopathic in nature and pinpointing an exact cause is difficult. Androgens tend to raise heart rate, thus increasing cardiac output, thus increasing blood pressure. Water retention is also an issue. And in general, large increases in weight, specifically muscle mass will naturally increase the workload on ones CV system.

EQ caused my BP to skyrocket. However I was also bloated and my diet could have been cleaner LOL

Are you taking some Hawthorne? I take 1000-1500mg per day. Sometimes if that is not enough I add in red yeast rice and grape seed extract. I can always tell when its up by the way my head feels. If I feel it then I will pop one aspirin. It is usually just on orals that it gets high. Im not having any problems with the test E and EQ. I figured I would have elevated BP with the EQ because it increases your RBC.

Dude its probably the DMZ. I'm on test @ 750 and my BP is a steady ~115/58

Hypertension is usually caused by water retention as a result of the aromatization of test, d-bol anadrol, etc. So anything that aromatizes easily is normally the culprit, but I'm sure there are other causes as well.

Donate a pint of blood. TRT guys do it all the time and it helps control RBCs and blood pressure. The day after you donate your BP will be down significantly. Just get down to a local Red Cross.

Steroids contribute to the development of CVD, partly by changing the levels of lipoproteins that carry cholesterol in the blood. Steroids, particularly oral steroids, increase the level of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) and decrease the level of high-density lipoprotein (HDL). High LDL and low HDL levels increase the risk of atherosclerosis, a condition in which fatty substances are deposited inside arteries and disrupt blood flow. If blood is prevented from reaching the heart, the result can be a heart attack. If blood is prevented from reaching the brain, the result can be a stroke.

Steroids also increase the risk that blood clots will form in blood vessels, potentially disrupting blood flow and damaging the heart muscle so that it does not pump blood effectively.

Dianabol and tren increase my BP enormously. However test alone does not.

Where ya been underscore? Been reading a lot of books lately? Test increases my bp. No doubt about it. I have no idea why other than everyone is different but the bp decreases once my body gets acclimated to the unusually high test in my system.

Where ya been underscore? Been reading a lot of books lately? Test increases my bp. No doubt about it. I have no idea why other than everyone is different but the bp decreases once my body gets acclimated to the unusually high test in my system.
takes me about 2 weeks then my body will ajust to it

IML Gear Cream!
I find it best to just take an ACE inhibitor while on cycle to be safe. HTN is nothing to mess around with and leave untreated.

I did do some reading, some of the information I didn't agree with but a good read none the less.

I've been off work on stay-cation for a while so I'm not on the net much.

Back