• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

problem with order

bigedawg23

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey z,
I tried contacting you with my hushmail account with no luck. I changed the receiver info like you asked but I'm a little nervous since I seen the thread on here with the guy saying you asked him to do the same thing then he never got his order or money. It's going on 2 weeks and I should have my product but you havn't picked up the cash yet. I'm debating cancelling the order and going elsewhere.I've been patient but c'mon bro, respond please. This is my 1st order and was hoping it would go smooth.
Bigedawg23 order was placed on 12/21
P.s.I can't PM you since I don't have enough posts. :geewhiz:

Thanks for the reply Z. I sent you a PM with the details.Sorry to hear you had some problems but with my luck I should've known to expect it. Seems your as solid as members so you are. I can't wait to get my order! Thanks.

Thanks for the reply Z. I sent you a PM with the details.Sorry to hear you had some problems but with my luck I should've known to expect it. Seems your as solid as members so you are. I can't wait to get my order! Thanks.

:clapping: z will not disapoint

I just got an email from Z with the same issue. He asked me to change the receiver. How the hell do I do that? Do I have to cancel my 1st WU and redo the whole thing? Then I have to pay the $15 charge again too? This is my 1st run with him and I'm not too happy so far. How do I do this? Help will be appreciated so I don't have to look like an ass @ the WU office. I mean, cancelling an order to send cash to a foreign country to resend it to another guy in a different city in the same foreign country?! Uggg!!! I'm nervous enough doing this shit in the 1st place! HELP!!!

@johnny doc, nah bro..just call the 1-800 number and tell them that the guy you were sending it too can't pick it up now so your going to change it to another member of the group that's there visiting so he can pick it up. I didn't have any problems. I think the trouble starts if you try changing countries..no problems with cities...Good luck.....

I just got an email from Z with the same issue. He asked me to change the receiver. How the hell do I do that? Do I have to cancel my 1st WU and redo the whole thing? Then I have to pay the $15 charge again too? This is my 1st run with him and I'm not too happy so far. How do I do this? Help will be appreciated so I don't have to look like an ass @ the WU office. I mean, cancelling an order to send cash to a foreign country to resend it to another guy in a different city in the same foreign country?! Uggg!!! I'm nervous enough doing this shit in the 1st place! HELP!!!

sorry for this problem but we must changed this guy, in next order u will get some discount or freebies , sorry again

z.

z

Looking for an update on order placed 12/17 via hushmail or the zwebsite, nothing - PM me please.
I have changed name as requested and see funds were picked up. I'll respond with my order details when you PM.

thks
J

Z sent out updates to members yesterday(not sure if you got it) Basically,It said " due to bad weather & holidays he hasn't been able to pick up some Western Union orders. On top of that ,having problems with 1 of the carriers and it's just a delay. I think It's a small price to pay in this game. If he has already picked up your cash your good to go. My order was placed on 12/21 and the cash hasn't even been picked up but at least I know he's not trying to rip me off!!!

thanks for the info Bigedawg! I will try that. Appreciate the sense of relief! Thnaks too to Z, I'll get right on it.

IML Gear Cream!
No problem JD. Z sent me an email needing the "secret question & answer" Talk about a Newby mistake. So i'm guessing he went to pick up the cash but wasn't able to because of my mistake. Damn the bad luck!!!!

No problem JD. Z sent me an email needing the "secret question & answer" Talk about a Newby mistake. So i'm guessing he went to pick up the cash but wasn't able to because of my mistake. Damn the bad luck!!!!

yep 9 times out of 10 it's not z fault but everybody starts acting like it is:thinking: Make sure you take all the proper steps and all will be good

your right bro, I didn't see anything on his site saying not to protect it with a secret question and I thought if I did then sent him a message with my mtcn along with the question and answer then that would be the thing to do. After looking at other sponsors sites, I read on 1 of them about not using the secret question but by then my money was already sent..

what a pain in the ass to change name with Western Union! The phone numbers they have listed DON'T work so I emailed them w/ my problem. They told me to give them all the info and they would get back to me within 2 days. WTF IS THAT?!?! I know we aren't buying gum @ the corner store, so save me that line 'ontopthegame85', just saying this is turning into the biggest pain in the ass I'VE EVER HAD buyin'! UGGGG!!!!

what a pain in the ass to change name with Western Union! The phone numbers they have listed DON'T work so I emailed them w/ my problem. They told me to give them all the info and they would get back to me within 2 days. WTF IS THAT?!?! I know we aren't buying gum @ the corner store, so save me that line 'ontopthegame85', just saying this is turning into the biggest pain in the ass I'VE EVER HAD buyin'! UGGGG!!!!
just go to the place where you the sent $ from and have them change the info right then and there they will do it and you should not be charge any extra $ shit happens people make mistakes don't worry about it

well, they couldn't switch the receiver name AND city @ the WU office. BUT...they did give me a new # to call! Gonna try that next! Holy crap!!!

i went threw the same thing a few years back and they switch the name for me but w u office i went to is in a check cashing place that i have been going to forever so my be the guy went out his way me since i have been a long time customer sorry my post made you waste your time hope it all works out

i went threw the same thing a few years back and they switch the name for me but w u office i went to is in a check cashing place that i have been going to forever so my be the guy went out his way me since i have been a long time customer sorry my post made you waste your time hope it all works out

don't sweat it dude. The place I went was also a check cashing place near my work. Thanks for the idea though. I'll get it figured out eventually!

As far as switching names and cities you can do that for free but when you try to change countries they won't do it. You have to take a loss(the WU service fee) and start a new ticket. But yeah your right bro, it can be a pain. Depends on who's working when you go. I've never used WU before so I finally caught a lady working that seems fairly cool. I just told her I'm sending some friends some cash but when I went back to switch the name she was like "why couldn't they pick up the money" remember my order was placed on 12/21 so "my friends" have had plenty of time to pick it up. Anyways, I got it worked out.

IML Gear Cream!
I called the 800# and switched the receiver and it took all of about 5 minutes and they don't ask questions as to why nor do they care. As long as the country is the same they can pick it up in any city they like.
It took about 10 days over all to pick up my $ which was about 10 days ago and now I just hope to get a package this week. I do wish z's would update there site to show order status changes as mine still says "order received" but z said it shipped last week and I don't have any reason to doubt it.

My xmas presents arrived today

Thanks uncle, I am another one of those newbies who just could not wait:sorry:

Its all good I'll be back :clapping:

J

I did get a package today, 24 days from the date of placement when considering the holidays and z's having problems with the pick up person, that isn't bad at all. No complaints from me on anything. thanks z.

"everything I say is hypothetical and only freaks do roids any ways"

Well HOLY SHIT!!! Here's an update on my story...original WU on the 3rd, "problems" w/ Z so changed WU info on the 10th. FINALLY picked up on the 19th!!! 16 days, awful. Now we'll c how long it takes b4 anything comes! My guess is..hmmmm..sometime between spring and never(esp after this post).
Don't wanna bash, plus I'm a new customer, but come on guys, get it going please!

Well HOLY SHIT!!! Here's an update on my story...original WU on the 3rd, "problems" w/ Z so changed WU info on the 10th. FINALLY picked up on the 19th!!! 16 days, awful. Now we'll c how long it takes b4 anything comes! My guess is..hmmmm..sometime between spring and never(esp after this post).
Don't wanna bash, plus I'm a new customer, but come on guys, get it going please!

Dude chill out It will come......problems happen this is not walmart....Give it time...Z is solid and will take care of you.

Please relax my friend we had little problem with WU but all back to normal-most orders which was sent in december have delays because like i said many times here ,weather in usa was very bad and post office had delays - but now all back to normal and packages arrive in normal t/a like before-if u need more info just pm or email than u get update

Z.

Back