• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How do you like Asia Pharma and British Dragon gear?

World-Pharma.org

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Dear guys, can you let me know how do you like this 2 brands i sale in my shop?
Who try it and how do you like it?

You receive any bad sides ,pain,etc?

best-regards

wp

Never tried AP, but have taken BD bold in the past and had no problems with it... good stuff.

-T

I am Running Your Asia Pharma Sustabolic at the moment.
Only started last week.

Should i be experiencing bad sides ?
Kind of a funny question to ask.

I ask,because i receive some questions if AP or BD gear give some inject pain like some other brands, For now i didn't hear anybody say he got some pain when inject that 2 brands.

best-regards

wp

Send me some of both and ill run a log for you...free of charge

I loved the old original BD gear its what I cut my teeth on I was under the impression they were busted and anything sold now days is knockoff no offence. I have a domestic source still getting BD labeled shit and I can't honestly say its knockoff cuz its marked correct right down to the logo being on the rubber stopper. I used his "BD" EQ and was fairly satisfied sust 275 as well.

I've run the AP cyp...great stuff. No pain at all for me.

i ran BD dbol and now running AP cyp both great products, couldnt be happier.

Dear guys, can you let me know how do you like this 2 brands i sale in my shop?
Who try it and how do you like it?

You receive any bad sides ,pain,etc?

best-regards

wp
So whats up? Is it the same BD gear that was around back in '06-'07?

WP, send me a few samples and I'll tell you what I think if it lol.

i'll let you know soon :)

I ask,because i receive some questions if AP or BD gear give some inject pain like some other brands, For now i didn't hear anybody say he got some pain when inject that 2 brands.

best-regards

wp

No pain at all.
Done 2 chest shots into virgin muscle,
Didn't feel a thing.
Even the day after nothing.

Got a log going on another board will post it up here once i am finished.

Great, i like to hear no pain at all since a lot of guys keep have pain problems with some other brands!

I have always wanted to try the asia pharm but never have, i am use to sticking with my thing...if you know what i mean? I would love to try some of your Test out though, if i like it i would definatly write up a log on it and give as much info on all that you need...just one sample and if i like i am winner...you can do that much for a brother, PM me if you are interested as i have posted many journals in the past and they have all been legit! PM me with what you would like for me to sample and i will run it how you want and let EVERYONE know the results i get and sides all that good stuff!!

BP

I'm about to run my first cycle of tren ace ever ill be happy to use your gear if you'll price match. I'm a tren virgin so I'd be an excellent Guineapig!

Right now i am out of any trenabol or trenabolic!
hope soon i will receive Asia Pharma amps stock.

Back